Green Concealer

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by asprettydoes
Quick first impression of the MUFE concealer palette: this green is a much better texture for me than the physicians formula I'd tried before (my first green purchase). Should probably say the PF was in a tube with doe foot applicator because I think they've got more than one. That might be better for small red spots where drying might be a good thing ;> but not if you're in the flaky, healing stage! My issue is rosacea which covers a larger area & tends to be a little rough. Sephora has some useful reviews with application tips that are worth a look. A little goes a long way & it will still cake if you use a heavy hand.
Another nice thing is that the center well of the mufe palette has a yellow undertone & I think I'll be using that on small red spots. Easier to blend out & reminds me of a yellow cream concealer from Mary Kay that was my highschool holy grail.
I have to say the 2 things that made me go for the mufe palette were (1) by the time I bought two different colors separately I would've paid almost as much as for the palette which has five (2) I was dying to try the mufe face&body foundation and I assumed these two products from the same brand would be more likely to be compatible than mixing matching brands.
The mufe palette also has a salmon shade by the way, I was eager to try that but it may be a little dark for me. I know that wasn't your question but for the record it does not crease under the eye as long as you use a light hand.

Thanks for the great input. I will have to try the mufe one lolz.

I've tried the green primer but I don't think it'll be enough for your rosacea. I think its good to use if you have minor redness going on. It didn't really cover a lot of my red marks left from acne.