GUCCI Makeup

awickedshape

Cipria http://instagram.com/p/toNPQXTKBq/ Ocean Rhapsody and blush http://instagram.com/p/toKVa3TKNS/ http://instagram.com/p/toMTy7zKAW/

Medgal07

http://instagram.com/p/toMTy7zKAW/
The lipstick and e/s palette are both pretty. If I didn't have 2 Chanel & a TF palette of blues I might be interested. BTW, cut it out AWS!
girlhaha.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] The lipstick and e/s palette are both pretty.  If I didn't have 2 Chanel & a TF palette of blues I might be interested.  BTW, cut it out AWS![/COLOR]:haha:
I'm gathering intel lol Besides Smokey Amethyst I haven't found anything too appealing in Gucci yet, and even SA is just so-so for me.

MrsBaine

Hey everyone! I'm new to Sprecktra; in doing searches for Gucci beauty, I'd land here. I visited Saks in NYC after the holidays and fell in love. I was a diehard Tom Ford fan (still am I guess) but I'm loving Gucci. I love Autumn Fire and Flamingo Pink. I also love the brow pencil and mascara. The lipstick is ok. The smell doesn't bug me but I don't find it as hydrating as Tom Ford or Burberry. I want to try a blush, the foundation and a shadow duo. Any suggestions on a duo fir a neutral lover? I'm NC43; I really want the peach blush but I'm nervous about how it will look. I tried Tom Ford Lovelyst and that was a diaster (although I guess that's coral)

Vineetha

Hey everyone! I'm new to Sprecktra; in doing searches for Gucci beauty, I'd land here. I visited Saks in NYC after the holidays and fell in love. I was a diehard Tom Ford fan (still am I guess) but I'm loving Gucci. I love Autumn Fire and Flamingo Pink. I also love the brow pencil and mascara. The lipstick is ok. The smell doesn't bug me but I don't find it as hydrating as Tom Ford or Burberry. I want to try a blush, the foundation and a shadow duo. Any suggestions on a duo fir a neutral lover? I'm NC43; I really want the peach blush but I'm nervous about how it will look. I tried Tom Ford Lovelyst and that was a diaster (although I guess that's coral)
Cherry Nectar will look really pretty!! however it's pretty close to TF softcore so if you have that it might be too close!! Coral pink is nice too but I don't like that it is more pink than coral.

MrsBaine

Thanks for the suggestion. I have Softcore also. I had initially swatched Cherry Nectar and walked to the quads cause it looked like Softcore. Do you think the peach would be too light? I'm going back to NYC in April; I could just wait... However, being the "enthusiast" I am I want one now. :eyelove:

Vandekamp

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

awickedshape

Hello and welcome!

Did you try the Luxe powder?

MrsBaine

Hello and welcome!

Did you try the Luxe powder?
Thank you! I'm still navigating around to figure it out, but so far, this is really refreshing!

I haven't yet! I hear it's amazing. Do you have that? When I go back in April, I want to try the base products and a couple more lipsticks. It's something I feel I should do in person and NYC is the closest to me.

awickedshape

Thank you! I'm still navigating around to figure it out, but so far, this is really refreshing!

I haven't yet! I hear it's amazing. Do you have that? When I go back in April, I want to try the base products and a couple more lipsticks. It's something I feel I should do in person and NYC is the closest to me.
Hi

There are so many lovely members and good information here!

I only just started looking into it, haven't heard much about it yet. But I have a 10% for Neiman Marcus and I was thinking about getting it. Swatches and reviews are scarce lol

Hope you love whatever you end up getting
flower.gif

MrsBaine

Hi There are so many lovely members and good information here! I only just started looking into it, haven't heard much about it yet. But I have a 10% for Neiman Marcus and I was thinking about getting it. Swatches and reviews are scarce lol Hope you love whatever you end up getting :flower:
surprisingly it's a wonderful line. The brow pencil is hands down the best one I've used. And I love Autumn Fire.

MissTania

I have ordered Pink Camelia Blush from Saks, it was out of stock for a long time. I'll report back on my thoughts!
cheerleader.gif

BreeMakeupGeek

As a makeup hoarder (lipstick), unfortunately this line Gucci didnt entice me not a lipstick called my name... *not one to go home empty handed, GA orchid, EL dream pink & MAC pink plaid*

Vandekamp

As a makeup hoarder (lipstick), unfortunately this line Gucci didnt entice me not a lipstick called my name... *not one to go home empty handed, GA orchid, EL dream pink & MAC pink plaid*
You are not alone. I skipped the rollout of this new line too. They should have had more swatches before the launch.