GUCCI Makeup

Medgal07

Stopped.at.Saks and was told rhe Spring.collection.will be our within.the next 10 days.
That gives me a minute to recover from a million other purchases
girlhaha.gif

MrsBaine

Stopped.at.Saks and was told rhe Spring.collection.will be our within.the next 10 days.
Oh Dear! I feel like I'm going to need alot of things.... I bought $125 worth of new gucci stuff at Saks to get the beauty event bag. Let's be honest; it's not a lot. I decided to get the luxe powder, a replacement Brow pencil and Wild Amarena lipstick. My package has been delayed twice for good ole's northeastern snow. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. I'm really curious as to what this new Spring LE release will be. Items will be purchased for sure. I'm also thinking I need Rose Quartz in my collection... (Pay close attention to the affirmation of "need"; cause I need more eyeshadow like I need a hole in my head".)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Gucci you too??
girlhaha.gif
Thanks Nay!!!
girlhaha.gif
I'm interested in Moonstone e/s, but I have to see swatches. I haven't pruchased anything Gucci yet, there wasn't a shade that pulled me in yet. Are you getting anything, V?

It's already available on the (german) Gucci site btw.

Vineetha

:haha: I'm interested in Moonstone e/s, but I have to see swatches. I haven't pruchased anything Gucci yet, there wasn't a shade that pulled me in yet. Are you getting anything, V? It's already available on the (german) Gucci site btw. (edit: only found Moonstone e/s through Google, don't see the rest on the site)
Not sure Nay!! Looks like a small collection! Blushes are what I get first from every brand :haha: I am yet to try the brand Too!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Not sure Nay!! Looks like a small collection! Blushes are what I get first from every brand
girlhaha.gif
I am yet to try the brand Too!!
That sounds familiar!
lol.gif
Same here.
A nice blush or highlighter fpr spring would have been nice.

Medgal07

I don't know you too well yet @Medgal07, but I'm not sure why you haven't yet either!!!!! It's a great line. I actually have another quad waiting for me when I get home. :)
girlhaha.gif
It could just be product overload at the moment.
shrugs.gif
I've recently gotten 4 Givenchy quads, 6 Armani Eye Tints and 4 Chanel e/s palettes. I'm thinking I might need to make some room in my life for Gucci makeup---I have shoes, purses & sunglasses so I do like the brand. I keep looking at it MrsBaine, so I suspect I'll jump in rabbit hole labeled Gucci some time soon. In the interim, I'll be looking for your pics & swatches for more positive enabling influencing.

MrsBaine

girlhaha.gif
It could just be product overload at the moment.
shrugs.gif
I've recently gotten 4 Givenchy quads, 6 Armani Eye Tints and 4 Chanel e/s palettes. I'm thinking I might need to make some room in my life for Gucci makeup---I have shoes, purses & sunglasses so I do like the brand. I keep looking at it MrsBaine, so I suspect I'll jump in rabbit hole labeled Gucci some time soon. In the interim, I'll be looking for your pics & swatches for more positive enabling influencing.
I'm here to help. :)