GUCCI Makeup

Icecaramellatte

Uh oh! It looks like the split my package up. My nail polish is being shipped separately. It looks like that was what came today. My rest of my goodies aren't coming til Thursday. What happened to the 2 day shipping? I don't know why it is shipping separately. It is only coming from New Jersey and not on an airplane. So crazy!

NYCBeautyJunkie

Hmm @Icecaramellatte I noticed on the site a few days ago that some products say 'available for pre-order' and will ship between ___ to ____) maybe that's what was the issue with some of your products? Maybe it'll come early and you'll get it tomorrow somehow anyway!

NYCBeautyJunkie

More Gucci items.
1a65073d_image.jpeg
L-R: Crystal Copper Quad, Luxe Finishing Powder, Eyeshadows in Iconic Bronze & Oxydus and the mascara.

Debbs

It's that time of the day everyone. No longer a prisoner in my home. Fed-ex just set me free!!!! Gucci is here!!!! Omg :yahoo::nanas::rasta: Even took pics of the Fed-ex man and the truck!!! Lol he said that it must be important as he never saw such reaction lmao

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Even took pics of the Fed-ex man and the truck!!! Lol he said that it must be important as he never saw such reaction lmao
girlhaha.gif

Yay! I'm excited for you, Debbs. Can't wait to see pics. I'm feeling the itch to place an order as well.

Has anyone tried the lipsticks yet? How's the scent?

Debbs

Something is missing from my order. No explanation and nothing was back ordered. My charges should be more and only 3 pieces versus 4 Don't feel so overjoyed anymore. Gonna call the CS dept (after I see what's missing) ugh . No notification or anything. God help them when I am done The site seems weird like items magically disappear then reappear later on. I didn't even see the gloss I ordered until the next day when I browsed the site again

Debbs

Cherry Nectar Blush (lipgloss is here so I am missing Sunset Duo, ugh) still happy loving everything so far

NYCBeautyJunkie

@Debbs Your items look great! I think your situation is similar to ICL's; the sunset duo (a lot of the duo's actually, since I've been wanting to order two or three) are backordered/only available for pre-order. The website states between what dates they should begin shipping out. Even on the check out page, under each item, it states between what dates it will ship out. If it's immediate, it'll say something like 'between 9/17 and 9/18', etc. It's still cruddy that CS didn't make you aware of the fact that something would be missing/back ordered from your order.

ETA: I think they are still adding items from the collection to the site. For example, on Sunday there were only 4 concealer shades, but as of yesterday there are now 6. Also, there is supposed to be 18 foundation shades, but only 12 are available to order on the site.

Debbs

100% accurate @ NYCBJ. CS was really pleasant, helpful and nice to me. Predicted popular pieces are on back order. They are expected to be shipping from the manufacture in Italy. The dates for shipping is Sept 15th to Oct 31st. They have not yet gone public with the launch and is just in "testing the waters" phase. Customers who pre-ordered early are in the batch of certainly getting their items. He said that I fall into that category. He does not know a lot of details as they are still trying to figure things out. One of the main thing I wanted to know was if items are LE or perm but he wasn't sure on that either at this point. I guess I got too excited I didn't pay attention such minor details like availability and expected ship dates, lol. Overall I am very pleased and happy with the order and products!!! Great luxe packaging. Highly Recommended!! More funds free to use until Sunset duo ships , ha ha

Icecaramellatte

Hmm @Icecaramellatte I noticed on the site a few days ago that some products say 'available for pre-order' and will ship between ___ to ____) maybe that's what was the issue with some of your products? Maybe it'll come early and you'll get it tomorrow somehow anyway!

I remember checking when I ordered and everything was available for immediate ship. I didn't want to wait. I missed the nail polish delivery again but the big order is coming tomorrow. If I miss it, I will just go get it. The facility they picked is out of the way though. There is one much closer so I don't know why I have to go there.

Quote: Originally Posted by NYCBeautyJunkie

More Gucci items.

L-R: Crystal Copper Quad, Luxe Finishing Powder, Eyeshadows in Iconic Bronze & Oxydus and the mascara.
The Crystal Copper Quad looks matte. Is it? I wanted Oxydus. It looks browner than I thought. Can you describe it? Thanks.