Guerlain Christmas 2015

DMcG9

I just saw it at my local Bay counter on the weekend! The case for the meteorites is a lot bigger than I anticipated it would be. Seems almost the size of a baseball. I don't know why I thought it might be smaller, like a billiard ball.

shizzelly

I'm so happy to report that my ballz have not broken me out any of the times that I've worn them! I have pretty much the opposite of sensitive skin, actually the rougher I am with it the better it looks! I am super acne-prone but never really experience texture. The holiday balls give such a beautiful finish, I've been using them when I'm completely done with my face makeup to blend everything out. For $80 I'm surprisingly very happy with pretty much everything about them!

DMcG9

crybaby.gif
It's a sad day, I will never forget October 24th of 2015...for it is the day I will have returned my Holiday Balls
cry.gif
My skin has never looked so horrible, I now have five cystic pimples along my jawline...I've broken out SO bad multiple times since using the pearls. I didn't put them directly on my face, so I thought I'd be safe from skin irritation but I was wrong
cry.gif
That is awful, Yarah! I hope that your skin settles down soon. I have to admit, I'd probably dump the balls into a small ziploc bag to give away and save the package to put regular meteorites into.

DMcG9

No problem. I didn't purchase because I feel like I'll have to gird my loins or at least my wallet before taking the plunge and I just wasn't in the drop a lot of cash mindset. I'd like the balls and the Rouge G lipstick.

elegant-one

Yes yes yes, my balls are here!!!!!
nanaparty.gif

In my hurry to get to the door I banged my shin really hard on a chair. The things we do for makeup!
greengrin.gif

They're beautiful. But whoever said that they're more shimmery is definitely right! Nice for dreary and dark winter days.
th_thstars.gif
You look so beautiful in shimmery balls my dear!!!

elegant-one

I'm so happy to report that my ballz have not broken me out any of the times that I've worn them! I have pretty much the opposite of sensitive skin, actually the rougher I am with it the better it looks! I am super acne-prone but never really experience texture. The holiday balls give such a beautiful finish, I've been using them when I'm completely done with my face makeup to blend everything out. For $80 I'm surprisingly very happy with pretty much everything about them!
pompom.gif
I'm so happy to read that! They are too lovely.

Medgal07

I just saw it at my local Bay counter on the weekend! The case for the meteorites is a lot bigger than I anticipated it would be. Seems almost the size of a baseball. I don't know why I thought it might be smaller, like a billiard ball.
That's funny!!!
girlhaha.gif
Maybe because the Blush balls----container & product were so small.

Medgal07

pompom.gif
That's just great news!!!!! I'm glad you and your skin both love them. Will there be more waltz in your future??

poodle649

So I just got my balls and I gasped when I opened them. As much as everyone described them as a snow globe, in the pictures online I never knew the outer part was clear! I thought it was just going to be solid like an ornament! So the packaging is (of course) a win in my book! Can't wait to try them out.

shizzelly

YES!!!!! My skin is sometimes sensitive, but it loves Guerlain thank goodness. The holiday snow globe balls are just too cute. I had to laugh about the rougher you are with your skin the better :haha:
I know it's crazy! If I don't use my clarisonic every night, mask every other night, and use acne creams night and day my skin will look like a preteen going though puberty!
 :pompom: [COLOR=EE82EE]  That's just great news!!!!!  I'm glad you and your skin both love them.  Will there be more waltz in your future??[/COLOR]
Absolutely! I have these and the rainbow summer ballz! They are pure perfection.

GreenEyedAllie

No problem. I didn't purchase because I feel like I'll have to gird my loins or at least my wallet before taking the plunge and I just wasn't in the drop a lot of cash mindset. I'd like the balls and the Rouge G lipstick. 
Both are great choices! I closed my eyes when I ordered (10% off + 8% cash back helped mitigate the pain a little).