Guerlain Christmas 2015

elegant-one

lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
Not even a full glass I swear!!!!!
lol.gif
Damn autocorrect doesn't like the word BALTZ!!!
girlhaha.gif
Wine is my autocorrect! What are Baltz
th_roll1.gif

sungelly87

I need a backup of these balls! OMG they make my face look flawless...I had previous balls that were in the normal line and it did nothing for me so this was an awesome surprise...but now i need to find a backup and $80 out of my wallet.

Medgal07

I need a backup of these balls! OMG they make my face look flawless...I had previous balls that were in the normal line and it did nothing for me so this was an awesome surprise...but now i need to find a backup and $80 out of my wallet.
Yay #TEAMNOAH---------we purchased two sets of these magnificent balls also.
girlhaha.gif
PM'd you.

leonah

went by sephora today the holiday (balls) collection release sometime next week.. finally!! the ball will be mine
yahoo.gif

starletta8

Yeah, losing those items was frustrating, especially when the moving company acted like I was imagining things. At least my more valuable items made it safe and sound - I sent a lot of them separately via UPS or USPS with insurance.

I was hoping that Nordies would mail the Meteorites early, but I didn't expect it to be this soon.
pompom.gif
After hearing all the rave reviews from you and the other lovely ladies here, I knew I had to have these. And I've always loved snow globes, now more than ever since I grew up in New England and now I haven't seen snow in years!

I will have to try some different brushes. That Guerlain bronzer brush sounds like a big disappointment, especially coming from a luxury brand! I'll have to try my fluffy yet loosely packed brushes with these ballz. I have a Chanel white travel powder brush from years back (from a holiday set I think) that works really well with powders and highlighters.

I'll report back on how I like (or love) these. I love the violette scent of Meteorites (reminds me of the violet pastilles I used to eat when I was younger). So yummy and luxe!

Personally I love Shu Uemura 18R for all powders like Meteorites.