Guerlain Christmas 2015

Vandekamp

girlhaha.gif
I couldn't help that one Vande ;) I'm really happy you love the balls though. I think they are a very special product.
I agree totally. Are they only to be worn with foundation?

Anneri

Be careful though if you've sensitive skin. Some ladies in this thread reacted to the balls - most likely due to the high amount of perfume in them @vandekamp I myself have to wear them over a setting powder because otherwise I'm a greaseball a few hours later!

NaomiH

Saks sucks! They called me to say there is an issue with my payment and since I don't have any credit cards and had no other way to pay them besides my debit card they're canceling my balls. I am going to have to call my bank and find out what's up since I have more than enough in my account, they had all the correct info and I just used my card to fill up my car and buy some mascara at Sephora. :sigh: :headbang:

boschicka

Saks sucks! They called me to say there is an issue with my payment and since I don't have any credit cards and had no other way to pay them besides my debit card they're canceling my balls. I am going to have to call my bank and find out what's up since I have more than enough in my account, they had all the correct info and I just used my card to fill up my car and buy some mascara at Sephora.
sigh.gif
th_wallbash.gif
Did you ship to your billing address?

Dolly Snow

Saks sucks! They called me to say there is an issue with my payment and since I don't have any credit cards and had no other way to pay them besides my debit card they're canceling my balls. I am going to have to call my bank and find out what's up since I have more than enough in my account, they had all the correct info and I just used my card to fill up my car and buy some mascara at Sephora.
sigh.gif
th_wallbash.gif
They suck!!!! I hope you figure out what happened, I am sorry
heart.gif