Guerlain Christmas 2015

Medgal07

friends.gif

Hmm yeah, you're probably done with the collection
lol.gif
Awesome haul!

That $$$$$ powder also caught my eye but thankfully it wasn't available when I made my haul. I wouldn't have been able to resist it if it were. Then again, I got a bunch of other stuff that I don't need so I dunno if not getting the powder made any difference to my bank balance hehe.
Thanks. You haul was pretty awesome too!!! That $$$$Powder knocked my socks off. I don't know why they wouldn't add something this amazing to their regular line---and drop the price a bit too!!

Medgal07

You know it
girlhaha.gif
I just opened it - I haven't even swatched it
ohboy.gif
But it was part of my sales haul, so it's not surprising. I got it for £20
pompom.gif

@sungelly87

The highlighter is a bit powdery and there's a lot of fallout when it's applied with a brush but overall it's a good palette imo. It is fragranced too.
Nice. The 03 Bronzer (same one offered in the holiday packaging) is too light for me, as a bronzer.

BuickMackane

Thanks. You haul was pretty awesome too!!! That $$$$Powder knocked my socks off. I don't know why they wouldn't add something this amazing to their regular line---and drop the price a bit too!!
If only. Sigh. We're more likely to witness hell freezing over than Guerlain lowering their prices.

NaomiH

Just ordered the balls from Sephora! I decided to see if they were back in stock and they were! :yaay:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh-oh! Parfumdreams? My order is marked as "items ordered" - I thought these clowns wanted to ship already? If they don't deliver this time, it's the last time I ordered anything there.

Yes! That's what mine say, too. Well, the Paypal one says ''paid - items ordered''. I'm assuming they received more orders than they will have stock, people posted on Facebook etc that the collection is available, so I'm expecting there will be some cancellations.
It's just weird that it seems like they didn't get the products yet. It said Nov 2 originally, right?

BTW they now have the Givenchy Holiday collection in case you wanted anything from that. :)

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

Just ordered the balls from Sephora! I decided to see if they were back in stock and they were!
th_happy1.gif
Yay! So happy for you!

leonah

went by sephora today but their guerlain collection were a bit delayed aw :( have to check back in a couple of days. they had just got the marc jacobs sofia bag set at least so they had to dig it out from the back haha just so I could get mine
cheerleader.gif
well 1 of 2 must haves is done.. can't wait for my snowball :D

NaomiH

Oh my, I just checked my order and the balls are out of stock. I hope they get sent out and not canceled. After all the canceled Nordies orders where they oversell I'm scared it'll get canceled. I'm hoping Sephora is able to fulfill my order.