Guerlain Christmas 2015

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Got a shipping confirmation for my ballz!
pompom.gif
Only for the first ones, second order still pending.

Filmfreak

Got a shipping confirmation for my ballz!
pompom.gif
Only for the first ones, second order still pending.
Congrats, Nadine! Have fun with the balls ;)

I got my money back today, so at least that's settled. I think I'll spend it on one of those beautiful Michael Kors watches, since I'm a bit fed up with beauty LEs right now.

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF] No, no no!!!!  You'll get them!!!![/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]Sorry but I don't.  I use it as a finishing powder over my setting powder, and I've never been subject to oily breakthroughs with my skin type.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] Oh what a RELIEF!!!!!!!  I'm so , so happy for you Naomi!!!![/COLOR]
Should be here Monday! :yaay:

leonah

how much does the liquid lipstick retail for? and is it worth it? kind of interested in that one too :)

Medgal07

Happy (belated) Birthday! Hope you had an amazing day besides the trip the DMV.
pompom.gif
You, Meddy and the other lovely ladies on this thread inspired me to pull a NOAH. Yup, I am the proud mama to two Guerlain holiday ballz.
girlhaha.gif
Yay!!!!
cheerleader.gif
WELCOME to Team Noah!!!!!!
party.gif

Medgal07

Congrats, Nadine! Have fun with the balls ;)

I got my money back today, so at least that's settled. I think I'll spend it on one of those beautiful Michael Kors watches, since I'm a bit fed up with beauty LEs right now.
I'm so sorry this happened to you.

bunnypoet

Yay!!!!
cheerleader.gif
WELCOME to Team Noah!!!!!!
party.gif
Thank you for the warm welcome to the club!
friends.gif
I'm embarrassed to admit, at first I though NOAH was an acronym, and I had no idea what you guys were talking about. And then I'm like, ark, flood, 2 of each, duh!
girlhaha.gif