Guerlain Christmas 2015

Medgal07

lmao.gif
#TeamNoah
friends.gif

NaomiH

Thanks, V! I know I will! Thank you!  I'm glad you got your money back, but it's such a disappointing experince all in all. :-/ I know that feeling, Mr. Kors will cheer you up. :) I should be getting them today! :yahoo: It was your birthday!? How could I miss that! Happy belated Birthday!! :frenz:  Hope you had an amazing day! Thanks, Med!
YAAAASSSS! :pompom:

Consuela327

For those ladies still looking for the holiday meteorites I was just able to place an order from feelunique and they are also still in stock at escentual.

BuickMackane

Hahaha, best not ask. It's forever growing, lol. Now that Stackry's shipping to me again, I've gone a bit crazy with buying from the US. Also, Rainbow Connection has so many brands now, she's forever restocking. Come over to the nail polish thread! I'm hardly ever on the Mac threads now, lost interest in Mac (and make up in general with the exception of Guerlain and Urban Decay - I may have just bought most of the UD holiday collection, oops.)
I blame Stackry for the miserable state of my bank account lol.

I was really annoyed when Sephora suddenly decided that they wouldn't ship to Stackry (this was after 3 orders or thereabouts) so I had to pester my CP angel to help me out in the F&F sale. I actually just placed an order with the VIB rouge sale with my Stackry address just to see what they'll do (yup, I managed to make it to Rouge status
blush-anim-cl.gif
). If they ship, great. If not, sod them.

MAC still has me by the balls, but I like to think I behaved myself with their holiday collection (OD, ER and pink lip bag). All I picked up from UD Holiday is the Vice Palette. I most definitely didn't need it but it would be churlish to break the tradition lol.

I'm too embarrassed to venture into the NP thread! My NP hauls have come to a grinding halt. I do make an exception for RBL (yet another company that has me by the balls) and the odd Cirque and Picture Polish though.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
:yaay:
They're so pretty! Even though they're more shimmery than the perm ones I like these better! So glad I got my hands on them!

Anitacska

I blame Stackry for the miserable state of my bank account lol. I was really annoyed when Sephora suddenly decided that they wouldn't ship to Stackry (this was after 3 orders or thereabouts) so I had to pester my CP angel to help me out in the F&F sale. I actually just placed an order with the VIB rouge sale with my Stackry address just to see what they'll do (yup, I managed to make it to Rouge status :blush: ). If they ship, great. If not, sod them.  MAC still has me by the balls, but I like to think I behaved myself with their holiday collection (OD, ER and pink lip bag). All I picked up from UD Holiday is the Vice Palette. I most definitely didn't need it but it would be churlish to break the tradition lol. I'm too embarrassed to venture into the NP thread! My NP hauls have come to a grinding halt. I do make an exception for RBL (yet another company that has me by the balls) and the odd Cirque and Picture Polish though. 
You can still come over for a chat! I miss the old gang! There's only about 5 of us there nowadays.

Audrey C

I've waited so long for the Holiday Pearls to launch that I'm no longer even interested. I know that doesn't make sense, but I'm like that. LOL I don't think I'm missing much since I really don't like shimmer. I'll stick with the three sets I have. I wear them almost every day and I don't think I've even slightly made a dent in any of them. I'm glad you're all loving your goodies! :)

Shars

I'm glad you're all loving your goodies!
smiles.gif
Every one is saying they're shimmery but I wore them for the first time earlier this week and I didn't find the shimmery. Maybe I went in too light handed but I find last years balls more shimmery off the bat. I gotta try them again this weekend to be sure.

bunnypoet

They're so pretty! Even though they're more shimmery than the perm ones I like these better! So glad I got my hands on them!
Yay! You're part of the ballz club. I love the composition of the pic you took above! The magical orb looks like it is glowing.

leonah

gorgeous!! I'm still waiting for sephora to get these. have to call them tomorrow and see if they have them yet or not :/

GlamourKitty

Every one is saying they're shimmery but I wore them for the first time earlier this week and I didn't find the shimmery. Maybe I went in too light handed but I find last years balls more shimmery off the bat. I gotta try them again this weekend to be sure.
I agree with Shars. I LOVE the Christmas balls and don't find them overly shimmery at all. I've used them during the day and asked my son (a harsh critic, trust me) if he thought my face looked shimmery. He said no. Perhaps it does depend on how much you put on.

Vandekamp

I agree with Shars. I LOVE the Christmas balls and don't find them overly shimmery at all. I've used them during the day and asked my son (a harsh critic, trust me) if he thought my face looked shimmery. He said no. Perhaps it does depend on how much you put on.
I tend to apply lightly too. I've never bought any previously. i hope I am applying it correctly. I tried it with and without foundation. I don't want to look like a bottle of glitter exploded in my face.

NaomiH

I
I tend to apply lightly too. I've never bought any previously. i hope I am applying it correctly. I tried it with and without foundation. I don't want to look like a bottle of glitter exploded in my face.
I don't have these yet,but the most shimmery ones I have that I have to be careful with are the 00 Blanc de Perles. Those are some shimmery mofos right there, but oh so pretty.