Guerlain discussion

Anitacska

^ Very nice, thanks for sharing! I'll most definitely get the Liu shimmer powder, Voyage Powder, Meteorites and a lipstick or two. Maybe that eyeshadow quad too. :)

SubwayDreaming

Wow, thanks MarieMary for the link!
eyelove.gif

MACina

katred....you look beautiful!!!

Which lipstick did you use?

And definitely give Red Hot a try...I am very pale too and tried this one first because I had the same concerns as you.
But I find it not too dark.Of course I need a light hand to apply it but it is sooooo pretty!
Really the perfect color for fall and for me the most unique out of the 4.

Miss QQ

katred - Gorgeous! The lip colour is very pretty! Bright and girly but not overdone.

I saw the new blushes, quad and the Rouge G glosses. I was least excited to see the blushes but they turned out to be impressive. I have also been trying the Rouge G mascara sample I received and I like it. My lashes are stick straight and it actually manages to curl my lashes and hold the curls for half a day (so far I've only worn it for that long). I don't even use a lash curler, I put on the mascara and use my finger to gently press and lift my lashes upwards, and they curl. The scent doesn't bother me, the only thing I don't like is that it can be a bit clumpy so don't go with it if you want a natural look.

Pinkdollface

The Meteorites and the dark lipstick are on my list for sure...and I think that I do also want to have the Liu Shimmer Powder.
The gold lipstick might be too close to Ruffian Gold which I do already have.But I need to see swatches to make a final
decision.

I love the black design
eyelove.gif
The dark red does look beautiful! I still don't have any guerlain products, so I might get something from this or the fall collection.

Anneri

I really don't get why companies put e/s together with l/s in a palette. I hate that! All the e/s crumbles flocking the little pots of lipstick! Bah!
I actually love the colours in the palette and would have gotten them if they were seperated from the lip stuff.

MACina

Me too....I would never get such a palette
throwup.gif

I really don't get why companies put e/s together with l/s in a palette. I hate that! All the e/s crumbles flocking the little pots of lipstick! Bah!
I actually love the colours in the palette and would have gotten them if they were seperated from the lip stuff.

Anitacska

Yeah, I'm not too crazy for that, although I do own a few from Bobbi Brown, etc. and they are alright. The Guerlain one isn't calling my name mostly because of the colours.

andabri

That RA Shine in that darker cherry red is sooooo going to be mine if it swatches like I think it will.

Pressed and loose meteorites, CHECK!!!

Possibly the quad, if that top shadow turns out to be pink (I love pink eyeshadow!!!)

Anyone know what that bottle in the front is? Is it a guerlain nail polish (not familiar with them), or a liquid bronzer type of dealie.

Anitacska

I'm pretty sure it's nail polish (maybe gold?). The summer nail polishes had the same bottle.

That RA Shine in that darker cherry red is sooooo going to be mine if it swatches like I think it will.

Pressed and loose meteorites, CHECK!!!

Possibly the quad, if that top shadow turns out to be pink (I love pink eyeshadow!!!)

Anyone know what that bottle in the front is? Is it a guerlain nail polish (not familiar with them), or a liquid bronzer type of dealie.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here is a review on the Golden High Blush Duo:

http://cafemakeup.com/2012/08/15/guerlain-rose-aux-joues-blush-duo-in-golden-high/

Fortunatly this one does not appeal to me at all....good for my wallet!
I agree with the review that these blushes definitely work better with a denser brush, but honestly, don't ignore the itsy bitsy brush included. I found it very effective for shaping the contours of my cheeks. It's not as good on the apples of the cheeks, but it does layer and blend colour reasonably well if you're on the go (or on the run...).