Guerlain discussion

MACina

th_drool.gif
.......STUNNING!!!

I really NEED them....they look so pretty.Especially the mauve/lilac perles!

Saw the new Guerlain Meteorites in Perles Du Dragon:

I am thinking if I should buy it.. hmm.. LOL!

Shypo

More Meteorites, the quad, the RAs and now Shalimar are in my future......hat's off to Kate - what a great look!!!

I have Chic Pink and Les Fauves.......love!! Runs off to check out Pink Punk & Peach Boy.....
th_happy1.gif

Neicy

I hope they are more shimmery than the 2010's. They are not that shimmery, 09 Imperial was great, 2011 was nice too. Azur was flat. I want sparkly ballz!

Anitacska

I just received Les Fauves e/s quad, Chic Pink blush and Paresse Rouge G L'Extrait in the post today together with Les Violets e/s quad. I've bought them all from eBay for less than half price. 2 are testers, 2 are boxed, all brand new. :) Very happy.

Anitacska

Yes, UK. I don't buy from any particular sellers, these were all listed by private sellers. I have a search set up for Guerlain products and check it every day (few times a day, lol, not that I'm obsessed).

Any seller you recomend? I guess uk ebay right?

Neicy

I am obsessed too. Just found my old fav on uk ebay. Midnight Star. got the last 2. Love that stuff!

Neicy

I like that too. Midnight Star gives me great skin . i wish it wasn't LE. Too Many Guerlain beauties are LE