Guerlain discussion

Alysse011

[MENTION=99537]Bwachte[/MENTION] that lipstick looks beautiful on you!

My meteorites were originally supposed to be delivered next Monday (silly Nordstrom), but I just checked tracking and it shows FedEx left them at my door today! I cannot wait to get home and check them out. Hoping they aren't too beat up.

Alysse011

Well, I got my balls. I'm returning them tomorrow. There were hardly any in the tin...probably because so many were crushed. Oh well, money saved.

beautycool

Wow thank you for the swatches :) I'm not sure I'm getting the holiday balls but feel bad as they are the first I missed out on for a year or two lol . I think I'm in love with the bronzer when do they reach the unitedkingdom anyone know
thank you

elegant-one

I posted this in the Balls thread....I got mine this morning in great shape. 5 blue balls! There was a bit of powder in the bottom but nothing unusual. I was afraid it was going to be too sparkly for me but it's not once you apply it to the face. Its a beautiful subtle golden shimmy. Its actual quite pretty.

I'm going to go tr on the red ls now :)

GreenEyedAllie

My bronzer came this morning! I didn't have time to really test it out before getting to work, but this is going to be so lovely on fair-skinned ladies. It looks beautiful! I'm going to hate messing up the embossment. It's scented as Guerlain bronzers are, but to me it's not that strong. The shimmer is visible in the powder, but I do not yet know about when applied. I will say, the packaging is meh and feels cheap to me, but the blue is pretty. It's raining, so lighting will be crappy, but I will post swatches later with comparisons to MAC Firebrush, MAC Golden Rinse, TF Afternooner bronzer, and NARS Laguna Tiare (apparently it's subtly different than regular Laguna?).

elegant-one

My bronzer came this morning! I didn't have time to really test it out before getting to work, but this is going to be so lovely on fair-skinned ladies. It looks beautiful! I'm going to hate messing up the embossment. It's scented as Guerlain bronzers are, but to me it's not that strong. The shimmer is visible in the powder, but I do not yet know about when applied. I will say, the packaging is meh and feels cheap to me, but the blue is pretty. It's raining, so lighting will be crappy, but I will post swatches later with comparisons to MAC Firebrush, MAC Golden Rinse, TF Afternooner bronzer, and NARS Laguna Tiare (apparently it's subtly different than regular Laguna?).

Thanks! I need to know how you like it on & if it's orangey at all.

GreenEyedAllie

Here are the pics! I warn you the swatches may look orange-ish because they're heavy, but the products do not appear orange on my face. If anything, they're slightly red (except Laguna). I haven't put the Guerlain on my face yet. From swatching, it's most similar to Firebrush, but instead of more chunky glitter, it has this gorgeous, fine shimmer. It will see use.

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

L-R: TF Afternooner, MAC Firebrush, MAC Golden Rinse, Guerlain, NARS Laguna Tiare

elegant-one

Here are the pics! I warn you the swatches may look orange-ish because they're heavy, but the products do not appear orange on my face. If anything, they're slightly red (except Laguna). I haven't put the Guerlain on my face yet. From swatching, it's most similar to Firebrush, but instead of more chunky glitter, it has this gorgeous, fine shimmer. It will see use.

View attachment 56623

Ooh, that is very pretty! Thanks for all the swatches.

awickedshape

Aw, I should have waited for this to launch at Saks for the beauty event but I jumped the gun and got it elsewhere lol
Then ended up abandoning my Saks cart in favour of Nordies
I dislike skipping beauty bags lol