Guerlain discussion

elegant-one

when you are talking about home stuff anyone else loves crate and barrel? omg I discovered this store a year ago it is amazing

YES!!!! I do BIG TIME! I've also bought a couch sectional & my Dining room table & chairs....and many many other items. it's an addicting place for me lol

dishes, placemats & napkins, napkin rings, glass pitchers, glasses, wine glasses, candle, pillows .......

fur4elise

@Monsy @elegant-one

~ I have only been in C&B a few times in the past few years...but I have always loved their holiday catalogues and how they decorate for the holiday season! I am off work this entire week and hope to do a little bit of fun household shopping so I'll be sure to pop into our local store ;)

Last edited:

fur4elise

Leaving holiday wishes with all the threads I normally visit. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas with loved ones! :heart:
Merry_Christmas_2016.jpg

Monsy

so happy to hear that i am not the only one loving CB
literally i want my whole home like from their catalog

elegant-one

so happy to hear that i am not the only one loving CB
literally i want my whole home like from their catalog

Yes, of course! LOL I've had my eye on 2 other couches for other rooms. Their kitchen section is really fun to look through in the stores. I also usually buy their wrapping paper etc. too.

elegant-one

@Monsy @elegant-one

~ I have only been in C&B a few times in the past few years...but I have always loved their holiday catalogues and how they decorate for the holiday season! I am off work this entire week and hope to do a little bit of fun household shopping so I'll be sure to pop into our local store ;)

You must. Can I go with you :)

Anitacska

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Guerlain spring collection now available from Escentual. Use code ESCENTUAL20 for 20% off. There's also a free miniset available! I've ordered the Meteorites and the blush, but there's also two lipsticks.

[/FONT] Screenshot_2017-01-04-17-08-26.png

MACGirl13

The Guerlain Spring 2017 Balls and Blush are live on Nordstrom.com, but the lipsticks are NOT listed. Should be in a couple of days. I ordered mine already and estimated ship time is 1/10. The Balls are $74 and the Blush is $54

-M

1-5-2017 5-21-18 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Anitacska

My pretties have arrived! Here are some pictures and a quick swatch of the Meteorites on my hand. I used the puff, so there's a lot of powder on my hand.

20170106_111509.jpg 20170106_111558.jpg 20170106_111652.jpg 20170106_111630.jpg 20170106_111820.jpg

Alysse011

peanut

My pretties have arrived! Here are some pictures and a quick swatch of the Meteorites on my hand. I used the puff, so there's a lot of powder on my hand.

View attachment 58077 View attachment 58078 View attachment 58079 View attachment 58080 View attachment 58081

Thank you so much for posting!! Your pics took my breath away! Wanted to dive right in. lol! So you got the brush as part of the discovery kit? I'm kind of tempted by the pink brush that's part of the collection. Does anyone have one of these Guerlain brushes -- what do you think? I did order the blush and the pearls from Nordstrom last night. Wanted to wait for NM or BG because their shipping is faster, but I have no impulse control.