Guerlain Holiday 2014- A Night at the Opera

allthingsglam

9d3b464a_image.jpeg
its here its here i loveeeeee the packaging what a beautiful lipstick

allthingsglam

4144aa2b_image.jpeg
guerlain rouge 820 omgosh love the color is a red with pink and I see a lil orange in it the packaging is to die for I love the formula smooth and feels glamourous on the lips but that red packaging(its what I love the most lol)don't know how often I will wear this one would be scared I'm going to break the mirror inside glad I tried gurelain and I hope they made another color I'm this stunninggggg packaging for me its love Kinda pic this is what mac kinky will look like one me

Dolly Snow

9d3b464a_image.jpeg
its here its here i loveeeeee the packaging what a beautiful lipstick
4144aa2b_image.jpeg
guerlain rouge 820 omgosh love the color is a red with pink and I see a lil orange in it the packaging is to die for I love the formula smooth and feels glamourous on the lips but that red packaging(its what I love the most lol)don't know how often I will wear this one would be scared I'm going to break the mirror inside glad I tried gurelain and I hope they made another color I'm this stunninggggg packaging for me its love Kinda pic this is what mac kinky will look like one me
Beautiful
92f281ba_image.jpeg
JUst tried my balls lol with the new brush I got to go with it the guerlain brush Anyhow I don't think it makes much motive with me if I don't wear foundation and just moisturised skin Mmmmm it don't help that I quickly did it as I'm feeling poorly today sicky and sore throat Anyhow ladies I hate posting pics as I haven't even bothered doing my whole face or my hair and it's nearly 4 pm :( And I go to all my goodies I'm not feeling none of them Tried to attempt my lippy from tom ford Mmmmm I have hard job doing my lips because my lip line disappearing swear it is In the mirror it looks ok then on pictures one side dropped than the other madness So I give up lol
Looks lovely

Miss QQ

Part 2 the petrouchka palette and the lipstick:

First look with all the eyeshadows from the palette.

Second look with all the eyeshadows except the yellow one.

Blush swatches Petrouchka palette

Final look with all the products! If I could recommend one product from the whole collection, I would definitely go for the Petrouchka palette.
It's just perfection!
Gorgeous! I love that palette, just that it is so pricey. I guess I will choose either it or the balls. Do you find the blush too tiny for a full sized cheek brush to pick up a specific colour properly?