Guerlain Spring 2015- Les Tendres

Anitacska

I thought I'd take some comparison photos for those of you still on the fence about Poudre de Soie. Unfortunately it's rather had to see the difference in the photos, it's more apparent irl. When I say PdS is more bronze, I don't mean it's bronze, just has a more bronzy, not light pink sheen like CG. Hope this helps.

No flash

Flash

No flash

Flash

Shars

I thought I'd take some comparison photos for those of you still on the fence about Poudre de Soie. Unfortunately it's rather had to see the difference in the photos, it's more apparent irl. When I say PdS is more bronze, I don't mean it's bronze, just has a more bronzy, not light pink sheen like CG. Hope this helps.

No flash

Flash

No flash

Flash
They are both so pretty. I really hope I can grab PdS! Thanks for posting your swatches!

figarro

Found a review for Poudre de Soie and comparison with other highlighters.
https://indrinovitaa.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/review-guerlain-poudre-de-soie-satin-illuminating-powder-highlighter-spring-2015-asiamiddle-east-exclusive/

Medgal07

Honestly, at this point I might pass up on it because I want *so* much from the Chanel Perle collection! Both blushes, the quad, the IDO, perhaps the liner, and the lipstick and one of the glosses! AH! Makeup overloaaaaaaad!
I was hoping the entire La Perle collection would be available all at once. Instead Chanel threw in a few repromotes
icon_eek.gif

Medgal07

No flash

Flash

No flash

Flash
LOVE!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Medgal07

Found a review for Poudre de Soie and comparison with other highlighters.
https://indrinovitaa.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/review-guerlain-poudre-de-soie-satin-illuminating-powder-highlighter-spring-2015-asiamiddle-east-exclusive/
Wow---you're killing me with these swatches!!!
thud.gif

allthingsglam

I thought I'd take some comparison photos for those of you still on the fence about Poudre de Soie. Unfortunately it's rather had to see the difference in the photos, it's more apparent irl. When I say PdS is more bronze, I don't mean it's bronze, just has a more bronzy, not light pink sheen like CG. Hope this helps.  No flash Flash No flash Flash
thanks for posting This is one of the prettiest highlighters I have seen in along time lord hth Did it make it to the USA I'm ready to order this baby

sugarberry

No flash

Flash

No flash

Flash
Thanks for the comparison! I know they're slightly different in tone, but do you find that on the cheeks, the two look similar?

starletta8

Ahem.

I went to a Guerlain event and asked the guest of honor about the highlighter, straight up (and pulled up photos).

Ladies, clutch your pearls.

It "should" be here this summer. That's the plan, although it could change.

Shars

Ahem.

I went to a Guerlain event and asked the guest of honor about the highlighter, straight up (and pulled up photos).

Our elusive poudre de soie?
pompom.gif

Medgal07

Ahem.

th_happy1.gif
Ran and got my pearls and held them tight to my chest!!!!
yahoo.gif
Thanks for sharing that bit of GREAT news Starletta
th_kiss.gif

NaomiH

Ahem. I went to a Guerlain event and asked the guest of honor about the highlighter, straight up (and pulled up photos). Ladies, clutch your pearls. It "should" be here this summer. That's the plan, although it could change.
:yaay: That's great news! :yaay: