(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

Medgal07

Depends on the terminal. Some have more than one duty free shop and each carry a different selection. Kinda overwhelming and confusing actually.
​......and most of the time you're rushing through the airport with precious little time to just browse
sigh.gif

Shars

OH Wow. I was just in NY and went through JFK. I only glanced in the Duty free store I saw. THey didn't have much. It looked it was only alcohol. I should have looked closer.
I'm passing through there this weekend. I'll try to look if I have time. Although, can I get stuff at duty free prices if I'm coming into the country or can I only buy them on my way out, @MissElle12?

stephshopaholic

I swatched celestial and it's not very silver...not sure how to describe it really it has some silver sparkle in it but it's not silver and it's not gold either lol. I also swatched ever after and voodoo and omg they are gorgeous so far I've worn Luna, posh and valley girl I will have to try the others soon the next sale she has in going to grab Luna, voodoo and ever after in full size along with the kickers for those 3 and posh. I might grab the kickers sooner.

MissElle12

[COLOR=EE82EE]​......and most of the time you're rushing through the airport with precious little time to just browse[/COLOR]:sigh:
Truth! Im always in an airport, its a constant state of flux!
:sneaky: :kiss: :sneaky: I'm passing through there this weekend. I'll try to look if I have time. Although, can I get stuff at duty free prices if I'm coming into the country or can I only buy them on my way out, @MissElle12 ?
On the way out

montREALady

I swatched celestial and it's not very silver...not sure how to describe it really it has some silver sparkle in it but it's not silver and it's not gold either lol. I also swatched ever after and voodoo and omg they are gorgeous so far I've worn Luna, posh and valley girl I will have to try the others soon the next sale she has in going to grab Luna, voodoo and ever after in full size along with the kickers for those 3 and posh. I might grab the kickers sooner.
Thanks! I'll probably use a shadow then :haha:

montREALady

Did u get Starlight yet???
Yeah, I think I posted that I did in the ABH thread. Don't think I put up a pic though...it's on my IG somewhere, lol. I was wearing it yesterday when I met @Shars and she was like, "What highlighter are you wearing" so it must have been popping? LOLLLL!

DILLIGAF

I got my replacement highlighters from Looxi Beauty. I bought the palette during the flash sale and it arrived broken. She graciously sent a replacement and I'm in highlight heaven. Can't wait to wear them out in these streets! I think I will be getting matching kickers for each one.