(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

VioletSparkles

I feel the sweet agony of having so many unused beauties. Two or more heads would be good!!!
Now I'm picturing a Highlighter Hydra...
girlhaha.gif

karlaedith

[COLOR=EE82EE]This is my most recent highlighter:[/COLOR]
Oh this is pretty, i keep hoping chanel will release in the future something like camelia de plumes, if not i might look into something else like the ABH starlight, but i know it will not be the same i have seen some on ebay but i just dont know if they are reputable sellers

starletta8

So, uh... I wasn't going to buy the Becca x Jaclyn Hill palette because copper is way too dark for me.

Wasn't.

Picked it up in store today. Pans probably double the size of the Afterglow palette! Score!

Medgal07

Oh this is pretty, i keep hoping chanel will release in the future something like camelia de plumes, if not i might look into something else like the ABH starlight, but i know it will not be the same i have seen some on ebay but i just dont know if they are reputable sellers
It's very pretty on and very daytime friendly---nice glow but on that you can't see from the Hubble Space Telescope!!!

Medgal07

So, uh... I wasn't going to buy the Becca x Jaclyn Hill palette because copper is way too dark for me.

Wasn't.

Picked it up in store today. Pans probably double the size of the Afterglow palette! Score!
Good buy Starletta. Becca's powder highlighter formula rivals that of some of the high end highlighters. I think you'll reach for it a lot.

Shars

I finally got Cruel Gardenia several months ago and haven't yet worn it!
sigh.gif
I think the should make these gems permanent or at the very least repromote them from time to time.
I haven't worn mine either but I did wear my Topaz Chameleon I was able to track down. What a beauty!

Medgal07

It was and it was beautiful!!!

I haven't worn mine either but I did wear my Topaz Chameleon I was able to track down. What a beauty!
You ladies are two beauties!!!!

I so glad you were able to track that down---those EL gelees are the best formulas ever. I would give Becca a somewhat close second.

Shars

You ladies are two beauties!!!!

I so glad you were able to track that down---those EL gelees are the best formulas ever. I would give Becca a somewhat close second.
bouquet.gif
Thank you!
Ughh, it's so beautiful. I'd rank my TheBalm highlighters above my Becca ones (apart from CPop). It's just something about them that drives me nuts. I wish they would release more shades!