(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

nasquiat

So I had placed an order on ABH for So hollywood and they took forever and a day to ship it out. But today I got an email where they apologized for the delay and also sent me a free illuminator! So I basically got two for the price of $28. I'm so stoked!!

Medgal07

So I had placed an order on ABH for So hollywood and they took forever and a day to ship it out. But today I got an email where they apologized for the delay and also sent me a free illuminator! So I basically got two for the price of $28. I'm so stoked!!
SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medgal07

Thanks for letting us know about this! The highlighter looks gorgeous but I personally wouldn't spend $145 on the set to obtain it as I'm not really interested in the other products in the set (everything looks nice but I don't need the brush and the bag; the lipstick looks nice but it's still not enough to convince me to purchase the set). If she were to sell the highlighter separately, I would definitely look into it but if it's going to remain exclusive to the set, then I will have to pass.
I'm not crazy about sets like that either, especially when I have no interest in anything other than one item. Maybe the highlighter will appear as a single entity sometime in the future.

Prettypackages

[COLOR=0000FF]Bobbi Brown has what I suppose is a small holiday/gift collection, Naked Pink.  In it there's a pink highlighter that looks really pretty but I fear it might just be an over-spray.  Has anyone else seen it?[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Thoughts????[/COLOR] http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/...FH15?cm_mmc=email-_-Nov-_-1101_Naked-_-pretty
  [COLOR=0000FF] It does but I'm afraid of it because of a prior BB highlighter that looked similar---I think the the beauty of it ended w/the overspray:sigh: [/COLOR]
how about I only want the brush and bag. Lol So that highlighter has an 9verspray?

BrittLuvsMakeup

I received an email from Artist Couture with the code NOVEMBER for free shipping. The email did not state an expiration date for the code but I'm assuming that it's going to be valid for the whole month of November. I purchased Mermaid Fantasy and Supernova as they seem to be the most unique shades from their Diamond Glow Powder collection but has anyone here tried any of their other shades?

BrittLuvsMakeup

I haven't checked in on this thread in a while. That doesn't mean I haven't been buying highlighters.
Same here. I haven't been that active in this thread for awhile but I have been purchasing highlighters. More than I would like to admit, which is partly why I've been avoiding this thread, in addition to trying to resist temptation, lol. I thought staying out of this thread would help but apparently I can do bad all by myself. And all these sales and discount codes aren't helping, lol. I'll go on a highlighter no-buy once all the sales are over, lol.

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by BrittLuvsMakeup
I received an email from Artist Couture with the code NOVEMBER for free shipping. The email did not state an expiration date for the code but I'm assuming that it's going to be valid for the whole month of November. I purchased Mermaid Fantasy and Supernova as they seem to be the most unique shades from their Diamond Glow Powder collection but has anyone here tried any of their other shades?

​Trying very hard to unsee this!!!!
thud.gif

Medgal07

Same here. I haven't been that active in this thread for awhile but I have been purchasing highlighters. More than I would like to admit, which is partly why I've been avoiding this thread, in addition to trying to resist temptation, lol. I thought staying out of this thread would help but apparently I can do bad all by myself. And all these sales and discount codes aren't helping, lol. I'll go on a highlighter no-buy once all the sales are over, lol.
I promise you, there are no highlighter police in this thread
girlhaha.gif

BrittLuvsMakeup

Good idea-----------
th_DANCE.gif
I wanna see too!!!!

Sure will ladies! I'll swatch them when they arrive!

I have his whole collection and I love them all equally that's how bomb they are
I'm happy to hear that you love the whole collection! I read the descriptions for each shade and it did state that they all basically work on all skin tones, but it's great to get confirmation from someone who is closer to my shade. Now I feel enabled and comfortable enough to buy them all, lol (even though free shipping is great, I probably won't buy the rest of them now since I need to shop other makeup sales).

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

I know you do. Isn't there a silvery one? That's what I need...
I personally don't have the shade to confirm but Illuminati is described as having a "light silver and champagne iridescence." I don't have any highlighters with silvery shades in my collection so I might need this one too.
sneaky.gif
er and champagne iridescence

montREALady

I personally don't have the shade to confirm but Illuminati is described as having a "light silver and champagne iridescence." I don't have any highlighters with silvery shades in my collection so I might need this one too.
sneaky.gif
er and champagne iridescence
I have to look back because @smileyt06 wore unique ones that I was
th_drool.gif
over. Wait no, they weren't silver. These were them.

artist couture supernova

Artist couture mermaid fantasy

Now I have to see what Illuminati looks like, thanks!

Latest posts