(HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous

smileyt06

I have to look back because @smileyt06  wore unique ones that I was :drool:  over. Wait no, they weren't silver. These were them. [COLOR=181818]artist couture supernova[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Artist couture mermaid fantasy[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Now I have to see what Illuminati looks like, thanks![/COLOR]
Thanks boo yea they are well worth it. I will wear illuminati this Saturday for you guys

montREALady

Thanks boo yea they are well worth it. I will wear illuminati this Saturday for you guys
heart.gif
Why we gotta wait so long tho'?
girlhaha.gif
Is it silvery?

montREALady

Oh yes first, I love these looks, so summery, but that mermaid fantasy tho!! I want!! I need! I'm going to get. lol

LOL, and they say I'm spoiled. ;-)
greengrin.gif

Illuminati

Just found these on IG, credit to user.
https://instagram.com/p/26R-k-H1BE/?taken-by=wyckedwarpaint

https://instagram.com/p/21ceo6H1AH/?taken-by=wyckedwarpaint

https://instagram.com/p/21cMjkH1Pf/?taken-by=wyckedwarpaint

Illuminati has too much gold for me. I need straight silver so I guess I'll wait for Becca Pearl to launch by itself next year. I just swatched it and it's so pretty. I'll put the pic up shortly. I put it in the Sephora thread...

smileyt06

:heart:  Why we gotta wait so long tho'? :haha:  Is it silvery?
Thank you, we really appreciate it! 
Thanks ladies my bad for taking long to wear it lol ahahahahhahaha but I see I did post a pic with it. I be forgetting, but when I wear it this week I will be sure to really show my cheek. Today is raining and tomorrow and Friday are gym days and I hate wearing makeup on those days.

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by BrittLuvsMakeup
I have to look back because @smileyt06 wore unique ones that I was
th_drool.gif
over. Wait no, they weren't silver. These were them.

artist couture supernova

Artist couture mermaid fantasy

Now I have to see what Illuminati looks like, thanks!

You look so stunning in bright colors---I love the way you've matched your lippies and the highlighters are awesome!!!

Jayjayy

Hmmmmm, trying to see if I need PG.
girlhaha.gif
@BrittLuvsMakeup did you get it?

Anyone have and like Becca Pearl Poured?
I have poured Topaz too and wholeheartedly agree that its freaking amazing!!! Sooo beautiful...blends beautifully, sits well under foundation if you don't want too much bling bling lol.

EDIT: Sorry you said Pearl. Got too excited thinking about Topaz LOL, sorry!

montREALady

I have poured Topaz too and wholeheartedly agree that its freaking amazing!!! Sooo beautiful...blends beautifully, sits well under foundation if you don't want too much bling bling lol.

EDIT: Sorry you said Pearl. Got too excited thinking about Topaz LOL, sorry!
Hahahaha, yeah Pearl.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Hmmmmm, trying to see if I need PG.:haha: @BrittLuvsMakeup  did you get it? Anyone have and like Becca Pearl Poured?
Unfortunately I couldn't find many reviews on darker skin for Pink Glow and the few that I did didn't review it as positively as Bronze Glow so I have not gotten it. I think the next time I pass by my local Sephora, I'll go in and swatch it. I have Becca Pearl Poured but I haven't swatched or worn it yet because I've been stuck on the pressed version of Topaz for awhile. I'm tempted to tell someone to hide it from me so I can wear my other highlighters more often, lol.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I purchased Pink Glow and returned it---the pink is an over-spray that fades quickly with minimal usage and then what's left is glitter city---and not in a good way.
Thank you for letting us know your experience with Pink Glow. Based on what you've said and what I've read and seen from others, I don't think I will get it and will just stick with Bronze Glow.

Shars

I purchased Pink Glow and returned it---the pink is an over-spray that fades quickly with minimal usage and then what's left is glitter city---and not in a good way.
Do you mean the new one Meddy or the one from last year? Cause apparently they changed it/reformulated it but I haven't seen it confirmed. They're supposed to be less glittery and not so in your face this go around.

Medgal07

Do you mean the new one Meddy or the one from last year? Cause apparently they changed it/reformulated it but I haven't seen it confirmed. They're supposed to be less glittery and not so in your face this go around.
I purchased Pink Glow this year and I wasn't at all impressed with. I'm not aware if that particular one was a reformulated product. I have Bronze Glow and I do like it.

montREALady

Unfortunately I couldn't find many reviews on darker skin for Pink Glow and the few that I did didn't review it as positively as Bronze Glow so I have not gotten it. I think the next time I pass by my local Sephora, I'll go in and swatch it. I have Becca Pearl Poured but I haven't swatched or worn it yet because I've been stuck on the pressed version of Topaz for awhile. I'm tempted to tell someone to hide it from me so I can wear my other highlighters more often, lol.
I need to swatch it. I've swatched Pearl Poured. Looks nice but not sure that I want that formula. I'm getting impatient waiting for the single pressed version. I don't want Champagne Glow (sold out on Sephora anyway). I have Topaz in the Afterglow Palette and used it maybe once. I use the liquid with my primer every other day though.
[COLOR=0000FF]   I purchased Pink Glow and returned it---the pink is an over-spray that fades quickly with minimal usage and then what's left is glitter city---and not in a good way.[/COLOR]
Sounds horrendous, lol. Thanks.
  [COLOR=0000FF] I purchased Pink Glow this year  and I wasn't at all  impressed with.  I'm not aware if that particular  one was a reformulated product.  I have Bronze Glow and I do like it.[/COLOR]
So you have the one in the black compact? BG, not keen on the formula though...

montREALady

Swatched BB Pink Glow. Definite micro-glitter but pretty. Formula seems different from BG...not sure if it's because the tester is broken in. I got over spray and below which is still pretty.
Taken outside. I did a video but need to be on WiFi before it can upload. I'll update later. Updated with swatch video [VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LIeShAWPDQk[/VIDEO] Oh lipsticks were from MAC right before comparing RiRi Heaux (right) with the Red Holiday Lip Bag. Swatch under that and over PG is LM Indiscretion because I wanted to see how they compared.

Latest posts