Hard Candy!

Kragey

I'm really liking the Glow Hard luminizer in Doll Face (the slightly-pink one). It's a great cheek high light for me, and it also works nicely on your body. The tube is HUGE and a little goes a long way!

Caderas

I finally got their new Beetle nail polish! Here's some pictures:

http://gessoscientist.blogspot.com/2010/12/hard-candy-beetle-swatches.html

LOVE IT.
eyelove.gif

Hilde

I've been eyeing the kal-eye-doscope(or however they write it) "high maintenance" duo. Does it have any mac dupes? It's kind of difficult for me to get since it isn't sold here, but maybe it might show up in sales on MU communities.

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Has anyone tried the $5 Christmas gift sets? It has 3 baked eyeshadows, a baked bronzer/blusher duo, and a little tube of their eyeshadow primer. Honestly.. I just wanted to try the primer out!!

The eyeshadows come in a silver-smokey trio, a bronze-smokey trio, and I think the last trio had berry-pink colors!

I bought both sets (at 50% off on Boxing Day) and i've only tried the eyeshadows in the bronze set and they are actually pretty good for the price! I haven't tried the blush/bronzer or the primer yet!

I keep stalking my walmart here in Toronto for the Glamoflauge! I hear this is heavy-duty stuff and great for dark circles!

Kragey

The new illuminating primer isn't so much glowy as it is shimmery. It's not chunky or disco-ball-y, but it's definitely shimmery, so heads up.

The Fox in a Box blushes are a wee bit chalky, but blend well and have nice pigmentation. Sweet and Spicy and Hot Flash are both gorgeous!

Babylard

I like the primers. The Sheer envy primer doesn't have any sparkles, but it makes the mattest foundation more dewy/glowly.

The 1000 lash fibres alone is not that great, but if you use it right after applying prep and prime, it gives you amazing lashes.

FourC's

I'll second the Fox in a Box. HC items aren't the highest quality but some really stand out. I'm a huge fan of their nail polishes.

love the face primer even tho it breaks me out somethimes but i have acne prone skin so thats my luck :( it really does make foundation go on really nicely...

KimmyAnn_678

I'm not normally a drugstore make up kinda gal, so I was excited to see this Hard Candy in WalMart today.... mainly because the packaging was so pretty. I bought a Baked Blush in Bombshell which I wore today and loved and a gloss in a nude shade. I plan on wearing both tomorrow for work, so we'll see how they wear.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I saw the new Hard Candy Fox in a Box blushes today at Walmart. If you haven't seen them, they are packaged much like the Benefit box blushes, but they have less product (0.28 oz vs 0.20 oz). I picked up Skinny Dipping today, and the color is cute (half tangerine/coral half a shimmer plum-berry shade, a bit on the mauve side). It's the only one that stood out to me, but a few of the others ones might prove nice for other people. I just swatched it and it is very sheer. Really sheer. Like barely any color. Meh.

Nicala

I bought the Glamoflauge concealer in light but it was TOO light for my NC25-30ish skin tone. Anyone have the same skin tone range as me and use glamoflauge? I think Medium would be a good match, but I haven't had the chance of going over there.

dyingforyou

i bought one of the fox in a box blushes a couple weeks ago and its absolutely gorgeous. it's so pigmented, i really have to use a light hand on my fair skin.

Hilde

Those are some interesting looking polishes. The glittery ones look almost indie-like.