Hauladays Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimmer

Hey ladies! Today's Giveaway is a Matrix Sleek Look Full Size Shampoo and Conditioner set!
Respond and tell me your favorite hair product, and a winner will be selected at random!

caramel_geek

Wella SP 1.2 Repair Shampoo - Best shampoo for really dry and damaged hair

Senscience Silk Moisture Conditioner - AMAZING! This baby leaves my hair oh-so-soft. And trust me, I have the driest hair ever.

Corvs Queen

Honey. I love to use honey as a hair mask in the winter to baby my strands. I use it on my ends only and let it set for about 30 minutes then rinse. No sticky feeling and it's oh so hydrated.
smiles.gif

lindsaycoe

My favorite hair product is Bumble and Bumble's Surf Spray. It smells delicious and gives definition to my waves.

MzzRach

I love Kiehl's Heat Protective Silk Straightening Cream. This is a desert island product for me.

winkiss.gif

NatalieMT

My favourite new hair product, that I literally only picked up a couple of weeks back, has got to be Tigi Catwalk Root Boost. It's fabulous, gives a lot of volume over the crown and to my layers, my hair sits a lot nicer when I use this.

carandru

My fav product is Matrix Curl life intense conditioner. This product will bring my curls back to life no matter what I've done to my hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.