Hauladays Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aziajs

Ummm...I really like Frederic Fekkai (sp) shampoos and conditioners. They are great quality.

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Ummm...I really like Frederic Fekkai (sp) shampoos and conditioners. They are great quality.

yes these are good the volumeizing shappo and conditioner really work for my thin hair

TwiggyPop

It depends on the style and color of my hair. When I had a mohawk the only thing that kept it up was Beyond the Zone Flipped Out hairspray. When my hair is platinum I have to use Bed Head Dumb Blond conditioner. Now that I'm growing it out a little and dying it darker I'll be needing another good conditioner, but not as heavy as the Dumb Blond, I don't want it weighing my hair down.

lovekrumpet

I really like Galactic shine from Got2B, it makes me hair super super soft and shiny ^_^ I was really happy with my herbal essence shampoo/conditioner (I was using color me happy), but I got product build up issues and so tried their straightening one instead and it's only okay =/

Holly

I love biosilk
smiles.gif

whittt8

Frederic Fekkai Coiff Controle Ironless Straightening Balm= LOVE. It is the only thing I have ever been able to use that lets me straighten my hair without turning it into a nest of crunchy ends.

Exotic Beauty

Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Serum - it makes my hair soft and silky and the smell reminds me of my summers in Greece!

Status
Not open for further replies.