Hello from Canada!!

RaynelleM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedragonfly
Welcome, welcome. I just moved to the GTA myself and I'll be taking classes at Sheridan College in January.

If I still lived in Mississauga I would probably go there too … but I live downtown now so it’s too far!!

jadedragonfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynelleM
If I still lived in Mississauga I would probably go there too … but I live downtown now so it’s too far!!

Yeah definitely understandable, It's quite the commute from Mississauga to downtown TO, I don't do it often unless I want to go to the Mac Pro on Queen St.

RaynelleM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedragonfly
Yeah definitely understandable, It's quite the commute from Mississauga to downtown TO, I don't do it often unless I want to go to the Mac Pro on Queen St.

LOL That store is quickly becoming my second home!! I work in the area so I'm always dropping in to look at stuff and sometimes buy.
winks.gif
I think the one at Bay & Bloor carries Pro stuff too but they should really open one in Mississauga or atleast carry Pro items in the Square One store cuz it's such a long trip to come d/t ... some of the girls that work there have never even been to the Pro store!!