• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Hilly's first TUTORIAL!! Rockocco Glamorpuss!! PIC HEAVY!!

SparklingWaves

You are so cute even with out makeup. Your makeup is so organized. That's wonderful! I love the red lipstick and the dice are so cute.

beth_w

Great tutorial! And I can't keep my mouth closed when I do mascara and I don't know anyone who does.

Hilly

Sorry bout the blurred pics! My bf will help me next time with the pics. Our camera screen is broken and cracked so it's hard to tell lol

makeup_wh0re

you are so pretty....everytime i see you, you remind me of someone famous, but I can't think who the hell it is!. Your teeth are beautiful!

hunnybun

fabulous tut!! the eyes are so sexy, but still very natural looking and rockocco seriously must have been made for you.

btw, may i ask what skincare products you use? i can't believe how flawless your skin is, especially since you use such a sparse amount of face make-up!! i'm sitting hear w/ a face full of primer and foundation and concealer and powder... and the results aren't nearly as pretty.

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
btw, may i ask what skincare products you use? i can't believe how flawless your skin is, especially since you use such a sparse amount of face make-up!! i'm sitting hear w/ a face full of primer and foundation and concealer and powder... and the results aren't nearly as pretty.

Thank yall so much for the comments!! It's such a confidence boost hehe.
For my skin, Ive been using the Clinique Acne Solutions line...the wash and toner. Once or twice a week, Ill use this neutrogena facial peel. HTH!
wavey.gif

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
that eye combo is hot.. do i need jardin aires??

you know, i bet you could use gold mode or any gold/silver/peachy shimmer piggie
smiles.gif
hth

Thanks everyone for yalls sweet words!
thmbup.gif

Brianne333

Hilly, that was just lovely! Is that you in your avatar? If it is - could you tell me what eye colors you are wearing there (if you remember)? Every single time I see your avatar I notice how lovely your eye makeup looks, it makes me want whatever colors those are!

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianne333
Hilly, that was just lovely! Is that you in your avatar? If it is - could you tell me what eye colors you are wearing there (if you remember)? Every single time I see your avatar I notice how lovely your eye makeup looks, it makes me want whatever colors those are!

Aww thank you so much! The makeup in that picture is Jest (all over), French Grey in crease, and nehru in the outer v. There is some smuged liner on the bottom lash line (3/4 of the way) and some liner on the top.
HTH!!
lol.gif

lethaldesign

Girlfriend, you ROCK the red lips! This looks great! The eye is kind of subtle, yet glamour &the lips add the PUSS
smiles.gif
haha. Great, thanks!