• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*~Hilly's Rockabilly Hillbilly Tutorial ~*

Hilly

HA! What a weirdo title right? I wanted to do a retro, rockabilly look, but I did it hillbilly style! HOLLA!

A garbled grouping of junk I used! WITH BRUSH!

MAC SSPF15 Foundation NW20
-Clinique Foundation Brush
MAC CCB in Pearl
-Finger
MAC Helium PM
-239 Brush
MAC Beauty Marked
-219 Brush and 275 )to blend)
Flammable Paint
-Finger
Charcoal Brown for Brows
-266 brush
Shroom ES
-Sonia Kashuk large flat eyeshadow brush
Blitz and Glitz Fluidline
-209 Brush
MAC Fascinating Eye liner
Mac Zoomlash in Zoomblack
Mac Blot powder in medium
Cockatease lipstick
Melon piggie
-used my finger
Mac Lipgloss..not sure which one
-316 brush

tut1.JPG

TGIM...THANK GOD FOR MAKEUP!!!
graucho.gif

tut.JPG

A trick I have for foundation, is putting it in my little pigment sample container. Then I dont waste as much if I put it on my brush straight from the bottle!

tut2.JPG

Put some foundation on however you like. I just use it on my cheeks and nose. I am a bit rosey!

tut3.JPG

Put on some Creame Colour Base in pearl. Use your finger. Don't use too much...just enough for product to adhere to
smiles.gif
Yes I end sentences with prepositions..I'm from Chicago...we ALL do that hahahah
lmao.gif

tut4.JPG

Now take your 239 brush and put some helium piggie (or anyother pinkish one..maybe kitschmas). And DAB it on....dont brush...just DAB!!

tut5.JPG

Make sure its near your tearduct and really in the curve of your inner crease. We will be using dark colors and we want to keep our face nice and bright! Like a ray of sunshine!

tut7.JPG

Take some Beauty Marked with your 219 pencil brush..and put it 3/4 into your crease and inner v....itll blend into helium. I need to clean my brushes because the Gentle Fume quad is all up in my brush!!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

tut8.JPG

Get your 275 Blender brush and blend that ish!!! Use the windsheild wiper motion but only go in one direction...youll end up looking grey. I went out to in, out to in, etc.

tut9.JPG

Now pretend your a silly child and get (Flammable) paint on your fingers and smear it around! Ok, just smear it between your pointer finger and thumb..looks like blood. Eww!!

tut10.JPG

Take your pointer finger and DO NOT RUB, but dab the paint over beauty marker in the outer v and a pinch into the crease! Yall dont want to look crazy now right?!
Sorry the pic is blurry. I have a shitbox for a camera!

tut11.JPG

Tada!

tut12.JPG

Now this is going to make this retro! Get your Blitz and Glitz Fluidline, use your209 brush and go at it! Make sure your fingers are grease and moisture free...then pull your lid as tight as possible. You want your liner to be att lashes and pretty thin. WING THAT SUCKER OUT!! The further your wing out, the better!!!

tut13.JPG

I look like a grease ball here. Sorry!

tut14.JPG

Now here is my TRICK! Take white liner, and line your lower waterline...this will brighten up your face and ake you look innocent...even when you're not!

tut15.JPG

Do your brows! and look like a creeper in the process!

tut17.JPG

Freaky mascara pic...but it shows the makeup haha

tut18.JPG

Excuse me while I blot myself down with some medium blot powder. Houston, Texass is so fricken humid I could cry.

tut19.JPG

I learned this trick eons ago...put your finger in your mouth after you apply lipstick (i used Cockatease). Slide your finger out, and here comes lippie that may have ended up on your teefuses!

tut20.JPG

Put a dab of melon piggie on your bottom lip, then put some gloss over it.

tut21.JPG

Did I fall asleep? NO!!

tut22.JPG

Done!!!

tut23.JPG

Thanks for looking! Please leave CC and comments! BYEE BYEE

MACATTAK

So pretty Hilly! You're soo funny!!! If I lived close to you, I'd be your bestest friend, you seem like so much fun!

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
So pretty Hilly! You're soo funny!!! If I lived close to you, I'd be your bestest friend, you seem like so much fun!

Thanks girl!! Haha! Too bad you're not in Texass. we could tear up the MAC scene
lmao.gif

Thanks everyone for your kind words!!