• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*~Hilly's Rockabilly Hillbilly Tutorial ~*

MarieLisa_Smile

Loved it!
urock.gif

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
You're gorgeous, Hilly! I voted for you! By the way, could you suggest a Cockatease dupe?

Thank you so much!!!

Hmm a dupe for it...I have no idea. I bet you can find them Cockatease on ebay for a pretty cheap price. Sorry I cant be of more help
hmm.gif

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chpidou
cheerleader.gif
Very beautiful !
eyelove.gif
And, what's your nail polish ?
blush-anim-cl.gif

Thanks! It is Let them Eat Cake by OPI

.k.

ur soo funny! too bad u dont live near, you seem fun to hang out with. cute eyes!

Brianne333

heheh shitbox for a camera!
greengrin.gif
This turned out great, I love that it's not over the top, but is still sexy - and the way you used the paint is fantastic, I'm going to have to use that!

(btw, my Mom taught me that lipstick trick when I was first learning makeup, it's the best lipstick trick in the book if you ask me!
winks.gif
)