Hot Kabuki Brushes!

imoutofit

The botan brush is evil! I was petting it at sephora and I just wanted to bring it home. Whoever said it felt like the top of a cat's head is true...so freaking soft, yet so expensive!!

Kuuipo

I had a tabby whoose head felt exactly like the botan brush. His name was Bubble,he had a sister nemed Squeak.

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
NARS #12 and #13 are the most amazing crease brushes i have ever tried. i never reach for anything BUT the #12 to so smokey eyes. i feel its definetly worth the price. the nars brushes are so perfectly designed and balanced through the handle that you really feel like a pro.

if you do spring and buy ANY ONE brush, i def reccomend the #12

whcih ones are the 12 and 13??? they are not labeled by number on the site

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
and if you touch some of them you're like "And you're $50....WHY?????!"

i'd rather use mac/sephora brand silver brushes.

I don't know... I just recently bought the #13 brush and it is the most divine brush I have ever felt in my lliiifeeeee

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
whcih ones are the 12 and 13??? they are not labeled by number on the site

small and large dome brushes, respectively

CreamPuffer

I gave in and finally bought the ridiculously expensive botan kabuki. But it's totally worth it, BEST KABUKI EVER!
yahoo.gif

P1010010-3.jpg

Compared to the mac kabukis
P1010006-2.jpg

CreamPuffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Does it not feel exactly like the top of a cat's head?

I don't know, maybe
th_dunno.gif
. I don't have a cat, sorry. I have a Jack Russel Terrier and after his bath he is super soft like the brush, haha. It's not ridiculously soft but it's soft and very firm, does that make sense? There's just a lot lot of bristles so it does wonders for blending. Below are some pictures just to show how big it really is against the face. It's not too huge and obviously not small, it just covers a big area.

P1010028-2.jpg

P1010027.jpg

I don't know why I look so scared
th_LMAO.gif
Anyone ever saw "Critters"? doesn't it kinda remind you of that minus the read eyes and fangs.

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
It's HUGE O_O

*snort* too right... man, it is soooo much bigger than my 182... there's just no comparison!!
must... resist...
nonono.gif

aleksis210

I played with that brush a little bit when I worked at sephora, it's a beautiful brush but not practical at ALL imo...unless you're applying powder to your entire body or something...and wtf it's just goat hair...$75..nooooo
yucky.gif
...not saying I wouldn't love to just have it...just to have it! lol..oh and I love your makeup in the pix cream puffer!

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamPuffer
P1010027.jpg

attack of the killer kabuki!!
hahaha
th_LMAO.gif

ur sooo cute!
ps... what is your lip colour you are wearing? its very pretty!

CreamPuffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlphaKitty

attack of the killer kabuki!!
hahaha
th_LMAO.gif

ur sooo cute!
ps... what is your lip colour you are wearing? its very pretty!

Haha, at "killer kabuki". Thank you for the compliments MissAlphaKitty and as far as the lipstick, it's "lollipop loving" by mac. I love that lipstick, it such a pretty coral/pink shade. It was from the Heatherette collection so it's sold out in most places but "Sandy B" is a close dupe and it's a perm.