Hourglass Cosmetics

charismafulltv

Just wanted to share how diffused heat looks on my NC45 skin. More pics on my blog!
8ed1684c_image.jpeg

Kaori

I did three photos of mood exposure, first is in daylight without flash, second is a bit dark with flash, third is dark with flash. Not a heavy swatch.

brittbby

d7162cc3_image.jpeg
I wore LF today and it is incredible! My mom even commented on my blush right now and said it looked very luminous!

elegant-one

I wore LF today and it is incredible! My mom even commented on my blush right now and said it looked very luminous!
Dear heavens woman you're BEAUTIFUL! Your eyes are so pretty. That blush is stunning on you.

Did yours have a lot of blush?

brittbby

Dear heavens woman you're BEAUTIFUL! Your eyes are so pretty. That blush is stunning on you. Did yours have a lot of blush?
Thank you! You know, it actually didn't... I was a little nervous when I opened it... I'd say maybe half and half but the second I swatched it, it was more than pigmented! I'm going to have to buy more of them hahaha -_-
You look stunning!
Thank you! The blush is seriously gorgeous!

Uptownbackinit

I'm so excited for the Blushes! I want all of them! lol.

I have some of the face powders and had the palette that came out during the holiday but Returned it ( now regretting)
But, I'm always stuck in a rut on what brush to apply them with. The one's I've used don't show off the prettiness of them.

HelloBlondie

So after being a bit bummed out that mine do not have a lot of color :( I really loved how they look on my skin! VERY VERY pretty! I still would really really like to have more color. Not sure what to do. Enjoy the pics!

Flush - far left, DH middle, EG - right (my favorite)

^^^EG

^^^DH

^^^Flush

EG

^EG main shade

^DH

^DH main shade

^Flush with main shade on cotton ball

^Flush main shade
*swoons* I need all of these!!