How much do you spend per week/month on MAC Makeup?

gabi1129

hmmm. way to much for a boy. i average at least $100. but the past few months its been $50+ a week and $200-$250 a month. however that might increase today w/ flash/rush and in two weeks with in 3d and then two weeks after that w/ smoke. gosh, what is a boy to do?

lethaldesign

over the last few months, i've been making my payday (every other friday) my MAC/makeup day. i've been dropping around $50-200 every paycheck, so i guess that averages out to anywhere between $100-400/month. ouch. my boyfriend is seriously going to kill me! i dropped almost $200 today on flashtronic/rushmetal... how oh how am i going to sneak my big MAC bag into the house without the boyf catching me? hehe.

c00ki312

im an impulse buyer too. i'll go in to browse and come out with about £50-£70 worth of stuff maybe every 2-4weeks.

thenovice

I try to limit to $150 for every collection(s) release. For Rushmetal and Flashtronic, i have gone over that. I spend about $130 online, but i am going to the store tomorrow and buying 3 of the MES. I don't hardly own any of the regular line. So, when birthdays and holidays roll around- the regular line goes on my list. Haha.

AudreyNicole

Usually $100-$150 a month depending on how much I like the collections. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I can skip a collection entirely and be ok, or I can want everything and have to be choosy with my purchases. I tend to hoard my empties for collections where I know I want alot of stuff so that helps a little too
smiles.gif
The bigger my collection gets, the less I spend because I am finding alot of things are close to things I already have
smiles.gif