How much is your collection worth?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Wow Vanessa, I would love to see that collection. Do we have a smilie for mouth watering? Anyhow, I refuse to add up my collection because I am scared if I know the total, my hubby will be able to read my mind and he'll have a complete fit
rofl.gif
I'm happier not knowing.

Heeehee I have this
drool.gif

Here is some of the pics shawna but it has not been updated to show the whole collection when it was at full price. I am going to be updating it soon to show what I had compared to what I have now. LOL
Let's just say I've went from a gigantic collection to what I would consider a modest collection. Of course this is my personal collection not my MA goodies. Those I keep at the studio where I work. I'd be too tempted to use them at home.
http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30123

sel00187

erm probably about £35 a tad embarrasin but ive only just caught on to the mac trend n found out how gr8 it is. plus i dnt have a job, but wait till i get a job in a few months...mac counter will be empty muhahahahaha :p hehe. x

Chic 2k6

i got about £112 worth of MAC but im so bad at keeping them =| i lost 3 e/s *cries* i will find them one day lol <3

ai ai ai so much is spent on MAC!!!!!!! You ladies (and Gents) are making me wanna buy more MAC now
lol.gif

Nikki0211

Mine is right around $1750...but it'll probably be close to or more then $2000 by the end of the summer with all the new collections. :-/

Pascal

Mine is probably worth hundreds, maybe almost a thousand. All of my money and credit card bills go towards MAC Cosmetics. I don't ever leave any of my make up in the car, I have a fear of it being stolen.

wavey.gif

stellarx1587

I calculated what my collection was worth a few months ago and it was at about $7000. I've spent about an additional $2500 since then... basically its almost $10,000. I didn't even wanna calculate all the TAX... cause that would push me well over $10,000!!!

lara

Somewhere in the ballpark of AU$4000+.

Thank god for writing it all off as a business expense!

kiss_love_kill

ummm around $659 Australian dollars... and its SUCH a tiny collection!

mac is so expensive in Australia it makes me cry :'(

pinkarcade

I've only discovered MAC since March and my collection is probably around 2k - maybe 2500.

sigh. but most of it is bought used too.

TrusyMyEyes

Whoaaaa...8,000 thats crazy...oh my goodness..thats alot of mac. I want some.

I think i have around $1200 US of MAC. That's not even alot. I am just grazing compared to you all.

I want another 15 palette filled before the end of the month..i need to sp end spend spend..lol

M.a.c. Queen

I Justed Finish Adding It Up And It Is Worth.................drum Roll..............please................ $4,900.

$105. I'm 14, and really don't wear a ton of make-up, plus I just found out about the wonders of M.A.C less than two months ago.

sel00187

my collection is now worth...wait for it...£76! lol considering i dont have a job and i only started collecting 2 months ago, i think ive done well!

Latest posts