How much is your collection worth?

juwlz

I envy you all. I want to have $10,000 to spend on makeup over time
smiles.gif

soon enough, Its good to know what my college education is going for, a ever growing MAC addiction. Better go study
smiles.gif

Corien

An exact of... 38.3732 USD, which is 29.50 euros on MAC, that's 2 eyeshadows.

With my other make-up... it's probably not a lot more than 100 dollars.
Not much, I'm still a bit of a MAC/Make-up newbie

sharyn

2100 Euro worth of MAC... I've been collecting for 8 Months now
lol.gif

and I have no idea jow much I've spend on other brands... I guess somewhere between 400 and 500 Euro.

Michelle3

over 10 grand what can i say iam totaly addicted plus iam a makeup artist you never know what your going to need!

Pics of my collection coming soon!

wavey.gif

..kels*

about $1900. i've been collecting for a year & a half-ish. $100 a month towards MAC isn't too bad IMO.
smiles.gif

madkitty

hmm wish i hadnt sat and thought about that LOL I would say approx £2000 which with todays rates is about $4000 - PLEASE dont tell my mum she'll kill me LMAO

Beachgrl07

I'm going to say a modest $400 but that's been spent over the length of 4-5 months and not all of it has been purchased with my money...What can I say if I am still a litle daddys girl?
lmao.gif

astronaut

So added up my makeup and estimated it at a little over $1,100 USD + 7.75% tax
oh.gif
And I'm only 17. Yikes. So that's where all my money went...

emilyjoy

Mine's worth about $1,000...
But that's kind of scary because.
1. I barely started to really like makeup about 4 months ago or so.
2. I don't live with my parents anymore, I'm 100% on my own... I have bills to pay and what not.
3. I'm a part time telemarketer. lol. I'm poor as dirt.

But I LOVE my makeup. It's my passion.

MACATTAK

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

I don't even want to admit/think about that.......
lol.gif

lovesittxx

Re: How much do you ladies estimate you've spent on your entire make up collection???

Eh, I'm sure it's nowhere near anyone on here LOL. I'm just starting to buy HE and MAC, so ask me again in a few years
smiles.gif

Hilly

I would say about $2, 000. yipes..

Love Always Ivy

when i tallied a few months ago i was definetly up to 3,000.
and since then ive started compulsively collecting nars, so im definetly up around the 4, 5 thousand range.

and im mad i keep it all in my dorm room.

mena22787

my collection is sooooo small. 3 brushes, one quad, one lipstick, 2 lipglosses, 1 paintpot, like 6 or 7 e/s, 1 msf, 1 pigment, 1 lll, 1 eyekohll...i think that's it. it's about $400. and i'm doing another haul this w/e, so, including this haul, i'd say about $600! that is NUTS. but i don't have a car/car insurance, so what the hell! i use the excuse the drugstore mu doesn't show on my skin hehe

amoona

Thousands and thousands of dollars. Luckily most of it is free and/or heavily discounted but it still adds up to thousands and thousands of dollars.