How to grow longer lashes

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
i use this but i haven't seen results! maybe i need to be more consistent. = 1/4 of an inch is really long!! i'm gonna keep using mine. =) thanks!

ahh i've been using it since june/july so it does take a while to notice the difference since it is very gradual over time. how long has it been? its so important to use it everynight. it is something you should be anal about

don't
skip
a
day
!

ThePowderPuff

There is a prescription only product in the states, that's called Latisse. It works!

The same active ingredients can be found in Revitalash, Lilash, Peter Thomas Roth and others. It's called bimatoprost. Some of the companys will tell you their product doesn't contain bimatoprost, but it does, at least something very close to it.

I have been using Revitalash for two weeks now and I'm starting to see a difference.

kimmae17

i have been using lilash for over 6 months now. and my eyelashes are amazing! i constantly get compliments from people, and some people even ask me if i am wearing false eyelashes! i dont know that I will be able afford it forever tho! which is depressing becuase normally mylashes are pretty sparse. lately i have only been usuing it 3 times a week so i am trying to make it last! but i definetly recommend it! before i used the one from sephora the talika lipocils? i think its called. it helped a little but absolutely NOTHIGN compared to lilash! lilash also filled in a bare spot from a scar on my eyebrow!

palmetto_barbie

Latisse works amazing...BUT...it makes my eyes bloodshot red & discolored my lids...so hot. I always want to get back on my Latisse regimen, but I'm not sure if it's worth the side effects. I'm probably going to stick to eyelash extensions.....

thekatalyst

with all this talk about castor and almond oils, I'm gonna have to head out to get some! do you think I could find almond oil at Walmart or Target, also?

I might have to try the Ardell stuff, too. I heard they carry it at ULTA.

exciting! since I almost dropped the cash on revitalash.

xLongLashesx

The Ardell stuff is great and really cheap compared to the other brands. I used it to fill in a bald patch in my eyebrows and it helps grow them really long.. the only thing is I notice a lot fall out after I stop using it. It's like it extends their life or something.

Anyway... it works really well!

JENJ5001

I have heard jojoba oil.. If you skip the mascara for a couple of weeks your lashes will grow faster. Everyone loses some eyelashes when they remove their mascara

Anabelle

Almond oil is very drying...be careful using it. It is used in hand creams etc. and I avoid it due to the drying effect it has. Don't know why they use it.