Huh? Orange under my eye?

midget

I guess the orange could work because it's like a "salmon" color and that's used to get rid of dark circles. besides that..your lips look hot!

OohJeannie

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Oh I see it! Our right your left correct? It looks really natural too!

Yep...thats the one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
oh snap!! i was hoping someone would try the orange lippie trick under the eyes. looks good and your pretty

Oh thank you
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymac
What's the color name of the orange l/s you used. I ordered the orange lipmix from the website, it works great but it's liquid and can get a little overwhelming.

I used MAC 'So Chaud'

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Wow, who would've thought and orange lippie - it looks great.

BTW - you have such a beautiful classy look
smiles.gif

Thank you
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by midget
I guess the orange could work because it's like a "salmon" color and that's used to get rid of dark circles. besides that..your lips look hot!

Yea..I went to MAC to get the salmon colored concealer and they said it was an LE item. So I went to the next best thing.

clayzgurl04

I tried the orange shadow thing around my eyes where it's dark..then put concealer over it.. and it works! haha thanks for the tip!
smiles.gif

OohJeannie

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayzgurl04
I tried the orange shadow thing around my eyes where it's dark..then put concealer over it.. and it works! haha thanks for the tip!
smiles.gif

Party over heeeerree!!
th_thstars.gif
lol Glad it works for someone else too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
those lips are awesome!

Thank you
th_wiggle2.gif

MissChriss

I just kinda discovered something like this the other day. I had bought some Studio Fix powder in the wrong color N9 (too dark) and its gotta some reddish/orangey tint to it so what I have been using it for is kinda like a bronzer. I will put some on my cheeks, foreheard etc. So 2 days ago I was putting some on my cheeks and something just made me go up to my undereye area with it. I don't know why I did but it totally covered up my dark circles and I have had dark circles since I was in elementary. I got teased on them they soo dark. But yea the N9 is great for dark circles. Its better than anything that I have ever used. I also put concealer over it too yesterday so I wear it both ways. I was going to post some pics too because I was soo amazed on how well it did but I deleted them from my camera phone which was good because I am kinda shy about posting with no makeup.

friend_of_MAC

I couldn't really tell that you had dark circles! Girl I have some serious panda eyes!! LOL....naw, but you are absolutely gorgeous! stay in touch