I am in love with the Mineralize Skinfinishes

BellaItalia1969

I adore my MAC mineralize in Northern Light,it gives my skin lovely glow especially in this cold weather
mac_blushaddict.gif

I would not mind to acquire few more
winks.gif

spectrolite

I love them so much and I've got quite a few now. So Ceylon, Gold Deposit, Warmed, Light Flush, Shooting Star, Northern Light, and my most favorite: Petticoat! It's so very pretty and I love the glow it gives my skin. I ordered Blonde and Brunette from BBR and will probably get Redhead too. I wear them on top of blush or even on their own. Yep, I am an MSF junkie for sure.
tong.gif

Karen_B

Yep, I love 'em! I was very sad because I was too broke to afford Petticoat when it came out last year. The ones I have collected so far are Gold Spill, Northern Lights, Shimpagne and Light Flush. I like Shimpagne and Light Flush the best. The shimmery part of the MSF duo Medium Light/Shimmer is also very very nice.
I love putting these on my cheekbones in addition to blush, they make me look so glowing and flawless!

LionQueen

Karen_B - you should have checked Nordstroms online - I got my Petticoat from there (and So Ceylon and Soft and Gentle), and I ordered it just about a week ago. I just checked right now though and all they have left is Soft and Gentle :/

I ordered the Redhead MSF from MAC.com (along with a brow set in Girl Boy), it should come this coming wednesday. I thought about getting Gold Deposit from the MAC website but I don't know - I'm so pale, I'm afraid it'll look orangey on me. So Ceylon works on me for some reason, but I'm afraid the Gold Deposit will be over the top.

Any really pale girls here wear Gold Deposit?