• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

i finally did it! yay! verrrry pic heavy

prppygrl69

:::inhales deeply::: ok this was a pian in the butt! how do the rest of you do it lol,ok so here was a tutorial someone requested on a fotd i did,i dunno if i used the same things i don't remember but they look similar.so i hope this helps you guys out :-D,im sick so sorry i look like ish my eyes and nose are all puffy really bad i did a really crappy job it was hard to stand up i was getting week,but anyways here yall go
heres everything i used

fotd048.jpg

face:revlon colorstay foundation,beauty control sheer protection mixed with the revlon
cheeks
tong.gif
hysicians formula virtual face powder highlighter(it's pink),and beauty control which i totally forgot to put in the pic but it's plumberry sorry lol
eyes:in this order.wet n wild mega eyes in wild orchid,kitschmas pigment,crimsonaire s/t,fuschia pigment,mac black eye liner i didnt picture that either forgot but it's liquid,carbon,print,stars n rockets,shadowy lady
lashes:loreal voluminous mascara in black,max factor lash perfection mascara in black
lips:that avon stuff in the pic perfectly portable l/g i dunno the color it doesn't say anywhere on the tube? sowwies.
okay,now onto the tutorial
first srart with your clean natural pretty or oogly face i chose my oogly one lol
fotd021.jpg

then put on your foundation of your choice
then put the base on your eyes of your choice i used wet n wild orchid,then kitschmas over that
fotd022.jpg

then your crimsonaire s/t...i doesn't have to be perfect or blended you just want to give the pigment a base color to brighten it up and adhere to
fotd023.jpg

than put your fuschia pigment over the crimsonaire
fotd024.jpg

now,after that your going to take whatever liner you want to use i used mac liguid liner just to give you a line to work with for the cat eyes
fotd025.jpg

then fill the rest in with either liner or the shadow carbon used wet like i did
fotd026.jpg

the apply your print on the outer corners and stars n rockets on the inner corners
fotd028.jpg

next your shadowy lady over the print(i did my brows cuz i was getting annoyed with the shadow lol
fotd030.jpg

NOW blushies!!!! apply it as i did in the pic then you can blend to your liking with the physicians formula over that
fotd031.jpg

then your mascara,and gloss or lipstick
so this should be somewhat of your finished product! using whatever you wanted to use :-D
fotd032.jpg

fotd039.jpg

fotd041.jpg

gotta have the tonguey face it just isn't complete w/o it!

fotd043.jpg

fotd044.jpg

fotd047.jpg

prppygrl69

yes! and i won't be doing another one lol,i mean that was a LOT of work,specially when your sick,maybe if i was feeling better it would have been a lot better,your the only one that liked it lol :-(i don't think it was very helpful,soo that was like an hour and a half wasted :-/ but a couple ppl asked me to do it,so i did yay :-D

Beautiful1

Hay Girlie Thanks So Much For The Tutorial
smiles.gif
. Sorry That You Are Not Feeling Good
ssad.gif
But I Am Praying That You Get Well Soon And Once Again Your Make~up Rocks Hard!!!!!!
th_worship.gif

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
Loves it. Ive seen loads of ur fotd's everything looks good on u!

aww thank you!!i wanna do another one,but eehhh i dunno.it's hard work.plus i dunno what other look to do haha

black_crx

Thanks a lot for this helpful tutorial! I will try it.. even I haven't got exactly the same products here!

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_crx
Thanks a lot for this helpful tutorial! I will try it.. even I haven't got exactly the same products here!

aww thanks girlie!!! your so cute!

black_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
aww thanks girlie!!! your so cute!

th_worship.gif
Now I printed out this Tutorial! You divided the make up well into individual steps. Let's see whether I can also do this look.