• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

i finally did it! yay! verrrry pic heavy

prppygrl69

awww your so cute! thanks girlie.that's so cute that you printed it out,you must have used a lot of printer ink,huh? thanks again girlie!

MelodyKat

I am all about this one! I am glad you finally posted one. Thank you for tutorial. I am going right to try this RIGHT NOW!

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeffnerMM
Am I the only one who can't see the pictures?

~Michelle

no girl,no one can.my bandwith limit exceded.sorry i dunno when they will be back up
cry.gif

Renee

love it, love it love it! I forgot to write it down for me to try and so now it has taken me 2 days to find it again. Thank goodness I found it! Great job! I hope it looks just as good on me!

1165Cheryl

Hi,
I loved it!!! I'm glad it showed up in my search
smiles.gif
I have most of those colors so I'm going to try it, thank you