I met Lady Gaga last night!

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Holy cr*p! I travelled down to Newcastle to see Lady Gaga live on the Monster Ball Tour last night and after the shopw decided to hang around to see if we would see her leave in one of her fab outfits! At around 12:30am my friend and I 9and about 15 other fans who were waiting!) were invited ONTO her tourbus one by one to MEET Lady Gaga as she wanted to meet us after we waited for her! I was absoloutely shocked and in awe of her! She is so beautiful! She signed my CD, gave me a hug, a quick chat and I got a photo with her! I know there are some big fans on here so thought I would share my experience! She genuinely does love her fans!

xx

PS: I also met the Stereophonics the other night so below is also the photo of me and the gorgeous Mr Kelly Jones! I know he's not nearly as famous but I love his band and he was so lovely to me and my boyfriend!

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

I could have died I was so excited! I wished I had one of the new Gaga lippies with me to get signed but unfortunately they're not out here yet! Can you imagine?! A signed lippie?!

coachkitten

That is so awesome!!
smiles.gif

abbyquack

That is truly awesome, she seems like such a down to earth, amazing person! I can't believe she let people on to her tourbus one by one. Anyways, what a great experience for you!
heart.gif

MzzRach

What a wonderful story, and that photo is great! It think it is great that she is "giving back" to her fans, or her "little monsters" as I hear she calls them.
winkiss.gif

Totally awesome! I was grooving to Gaga during my workout today. She's great.

snowflakelashes

Both of those are amazing
smiles.gif
Definitely a memorable week you are having there. Fabulous :-D

And I should get me some stereophonics music I liked when they opened for "Our Lady Peace" (a decade or more ago lol) and I heard the "Our Lady Peace"opened for Stereophonics when the tour was in the U.K. etc.
smiles.gif
I'm so happy for you, you'll never forget those kinds of memories... :-D

mahonereh

I am so happy you got to experience her awesomeness! She truely is a wonderful, beautiful, amazing person. lol.

No, but really, I love her and I think she's great. She's definitely one of the rare artists that seriously appreciate their fans.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahonereh
I am so happy you got to experience her awesomeness! She truely is a wonderful, beautiful, amazing person. lol.

No, but really, I love her and I think she's great. She's definitely one of the rare artists that seriously appreciate their fans.
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
she seems to be really accomodating to her fans
smiles.gif
which is quite rare these days!

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

I can recomend some great phonics songs to download if you need!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakelashes
Both of those are amazing
smiles.gif
Definitely a memorable week you are having there. Fabulous :-D

And I should get me some stereophonics music I liked when they opened for "Our Lady Peace" (a decade or more ago lol) and I heard the "Our Lady Peace"opened for Stereophonics when the tour was in the U.K. etc.
smiles.gif
I'm so happy for you, you'll never forget those kinds of memories... :-D