im gonna get fit AGAIN!

glam8babe

So in 2006 i lost 3 stone (about 35lbs) by eating healthy and working out to workout dvds.
I just wanted to look fit and healthy, fit into nicer clothes and also look good for prom. I lost all the weight in about 4 month (maybe less) and everyone was so shocked all the time asking me how i did it. The Paul McKenna book helped me alot though, i listened to his CD nearly every night on my ipod and i just started eating slower, eating less, stopping when i was full... i still ate junk food now and again but i gave up chocolate and stuff like that. (i had a treat day once a week)

Anyways, so in 2007, i started to put a stone on (14 lbs) and especially over xmas time.

So now that its 2008, i wanna lose the stone i put on over last year, along with another stone or so. I wanna fit into size 6 jeans (US 2) i dont wanna be a size 0... but i think 6 looks nice. Im currently size 10 (US 6) in jeans, and i used to be a size 8 (US 4).

So starting from Monday, im gonna stop eating junk.. ive already talked to my mother about it and told her not to get pizzas and chocolate n all that shit no more which is good
smiles.gif

Ive got 3 workout dvds now, The girls next door, Natalie Cassidy before and after workout and the pump it up dance workout.

I havent been to the gym for MONTHS! but im gonna go back again with my bf, roughly bout 4 times a week for 2 hours a session, using treadmill, cross trainer, bike, rower and weights. I got a cross trainer for xmas but im gonna return it, get the money and keep the money for going to the gym.

Im gonna eat more salads, veg... anything healthy really and have a treat at the end of the week like a bar of chocolate or something.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could motivate me to stick to this because usually when im having a bad day i end up eating junk and then feeling fat after and get all angry.
It doesnt help when my bf is soo skinny, eats anything, eats like a pig.. and still doesnt put a single pound on... ive spoke to him about me losing weight and he knows how obsessed i am with trying to be healthy but it doesnt help when his parents buy pizzas, chocolate, cakes, biscuits, ice cream every time i stay over and theres hardly healthy food apart from soup n stuff but whenever hes like "r u gonna have some soup" im like "noo i want pizza" and i feel bad afterwards
ssad.gif
it pisses me right off!!!!

The last time i weighed myself i was about 132lbs or something? im not gonna weigh myself that much apart from once a week just to see how im doing... i wanna be about 112lbs (im about 5'2 - 5'3" so i dont think thats an unhealthy weight for my height)

Ill post updates once in a while just to show my progress and what ive done during the week

wish me luck
thmbup.gif
choochoo.gif
!!

MACATTAK

Good luck to you! You can do it! I'd suggest taking your own food over to your boyfriends that way it will make it easier to stick to your goal.

lovelyweapon

I had a similar issue, and I'm also trying to get back on track!
smiles.gif
I got too skinny last time though, now I want to aim for toning more. Good luck you're gonna do great!

alehoney

I wish you luck! I think you are going to do very well since you are so determined. I also think you have set very reasonable goals (weight to height). Remember that you need to also eat protein (lean stuff, chicken breast, egg whites..) that way you will lose weight and be able to tone up. Losing weight is hard but i think you are off yo a good start
greengrin.gif

GlamYOURUs

Good luck!
I am planning on shedding some weight too. I have gained so much after being so stick skinny. I am now 150 lbs.
ssad.gif
*cries* I am 5'8 but its still showing in areas where I don't need it. Im just gonna eat right and do a lot of Cardio.

juicygirl

i know what you mean about eating tons of junk food and then getting all mad at yourself. its a constant battle for me. i think ill join you on your quest to lose weight!

SparklingWaves

You can do it. I can see a difference in the way my pants fit just by cutting out sugar. Just add more activity with cutting out the sweets and you will start seeing results.

glam8babe

thanks for all the comments guys
i had a long talk about this with my boyfriend last night, then today he made me a salad lol i didnt even ask him too! but i felt so much better.. im gonna do one of my workout dvds tonight and tomorrow im at college so we are gonna walk instead of gettin the bus

girlstar

You lost 35 pounds in 3 months? You've given me hope
smiles.gif
I want to lose 40 pounds by June.. and I am having so much trouble doing it! It's so hard, isn't it? Hopefully we can both do it.. good luck!!

Shell

Hey sweetie....Just wanted to wish you well...and tell you that the girls next door vid is my FAV...its The only one I have ever stuck too!..you mentioned afew more vids ..are they just as fun ..coz i cant hold interest in anything to long or humdrum...

shell xx

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlstar
You lost 35 pounds in 3 months? You've given me hope
smiles.gif
I want to lose 40 pounds by June.. and I am having so much trouble doing it! It's so hard, isn't it? Hopefully we can both do it.. good luck!!

if you have willpower, you will lose the 40 pounds by june with no problem! x good luck
smiles.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell
Hey sweetie....Just wanted to wish you well...and tell you that the girls next door vid is my FAV...its The only one I have ever stuck too!..you mentioned afew more vids ..are they just as fun ..coz i cant hold interest in anything to long or humdrum...

shell xx

i love it
greengrin.gif
i also bought "natalie cassidy before & after workout" its on my blog.. check it out to see the front cover.
If you arent in the uk though, maybe you could get it off amazon?
its reeeeeeeally good, the first time i did it i was sweating half way through the WARMUP lol, its hard at first but once you get into it after about 10 minutes you just keep up with the pace more easily x

another one, pump it up is amazing too, its how i lost the 30+ pounds by doing that about 2-3 times per week and doing just the warm up and bums n tums section on the other days... along with eating healthier

Krasevayadancer

Good luck hun! I am the same height as you and similarly want to get back on track with fitness (I weigh around 115-120) Im in it with you :-D

glam8babe

im quite proud of myself today!
For breakfast i had Special K cereal the one with the berries... with semi skimmed milk.. then for lunch i had 3 slices of toast with low fat butter (should of only had 2 but i wanted to fill myself up)
then for dinner i had a Sunday dinner... with lots of veg, 2 sausages (usually ill have like 4) and i only hate half of the mash, then i ate 2 yorkshire pudding (usually i have 3 or 4) and i didnt even eat the full thing!!!

then ive just had a bowl of grapes and its the last thing im having today.

Ive also had a few glasses or orange juice and a few glasses of ice cold water throughout today.

Tonight im gonna do my natalie cassidy workout dvd, i did it last night but it was soo hard to get through it (it was my second attempt) and i was really sweating! and today my legs and arms are in pain lol but it just means that i worked them well... so im gonna try my hardest to do the full dvd tonight