im gonna get fit AGAIN!

glam8babe

today i was being good until tonight:

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast with low fat butter (im cutting down to 2 now... like yesterday i had 3, but i want to give up bread all together apart from when i go to subway... because when i lost the 30+lbs before i gave up bread i think it helped)

Lunch: Chicken soup (usually ill have a slice of bread to dip in but today i didnt
greengrin.gif
)

Dinner: Noodles and stir fry (didnt eat all of it i was too stuffed!)

then heres the bad part...

2 packets of quavers (they are only 87 cals per bag which isnt bad, i should of only had 1 packet)

then... a had a hot chocolate (only 40 calories which is why i drink them often to stop my sugar cravings) but i found some breakaway chocolate bars in the drawer so i got 2!! they are only 99cals each, but still i should of either got 1 or NONE!!

but tonight im gonna do my dvd again

last night i tried to do the full thing, i was still in pain from the night before lol, my arms proper kill!!!! you are moving your arms about like every second throughout the whole dvd so hopefully my flabby arms will tone up again!
I Was totally sweating like MAD but i had a lil rest, drank water then joined back in instead of giving up. It was sooo hard, i think it will take me at least another 2 weeks to be able to do the full thing from start to finish none stop.
But it was better than my previous times doing it... it seems like im slowly getting used to the movements and the fast pace of it so im catching up more.

But yeh im glad my arms are killing because it shows ive worked them hard lol.. my butt is too SERIOUSLY... you do at least 100 lunges in that dvd its incredible, i could only do half of what they were doing but at least i didnt give up...

So tomorrow my boyfriend is gonna pop round the gym to get us a timetable and ask if we need to pay again (because we paid for a years membership each last summer but we havent been since october)
And we are gonna aim to go at least twice a week. I was thinking go 3 times, but if im doing this workout dvd too i dont wanna damage my body with all the working out, but on the days i do go to the gym im not gna do my dvd im gonna do the Playboy workout (girls next door) which isnt as hard, but still hard enough.

Girl about town

Hey sweetie hope you are doing well with the plan, you look great anyway, i bought new bikinis today for my hols in 7 weeks eek!!! so figured can lose a stone before then xxx

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Hiya, I hope your doing well with your plan ! I to have to lose weight, I used to be at the gym around 4 days a week but I have not been in about 6 weeks
thmbdn.gif
. I want to lose around 1.5-2 stone, Iam currently 10 stone and 5 ft 7 and my bmi is about 22 which states that Iam normal weight but I do not feel it
ssad.gif
. I eat salad everyday do not eat meat except from bacon and some chicken I just tend to snack in between meals. Today I started taking vitamin B supplements which says it will boost your metabolism and stop your sweet cravings, I will see how that goes. Good luck on your diet I hope you keep is informed on how your doing as it will motivate me and Iam sure others as well.

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
Today I started taking vitamin B supplements which says it will boost your metabolism and stop your sweet cravings, I will see how that goes.

Care to elaborate??? Interesting.

glam8babe

i havent been doing so well but since monday i have been on the Weight Watchers diet.. i actually love it because its similar to the diet plan how i lost weight before exept its points. I cant get to the gym no more because im usually busy, my bf usually comes with me but hes got a new job now so hes working alot... the only time i COULD go is on a night but i HATE it because its always so busy and i feel like shit lol so im just gonna keep doing my DVD's and walking everywhere instead of using the bus.

its also helping that some slut said i looked pregnant (my ex best friend is now her friend .. and she commented my best friends pics on her myspace and said shit about me) so when my best friend told me... i thought RIGHT THATS IT... i mean i didnt look pregnant at all haha she just does it to wind me up because she doesnt have anything better to say (shes a skank, has no fashion sence, has big bushy eyebrows, wears cheap tacky shoes and is just a slut ERGH!!) but yeh when i heard what she said i just laughed but it made me think twice about what i ate that day.. so if that bitch wants to say anything else she can go ahead, at the end of the day its only gonna help motivate me haha

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Care to elaborate??? Interesting.

You can get them in your local holland and barrets, you take two after a meal and they are supposed to stop sweet cravings. I done this yesterday and I must say Iam impressed only after one day. On wikipedia it says vitamin B helps increase metabolism, maintains healthy skin and muscle tone and it enhances immune and nervous system function. The only downside it that it turns your urine bright yellow (sorry to be disgusting here lol). I will keep taking them and I will report back.

Glam8babe Iam also going to start the points diet today, how are you getting on? Do you find you are not eating or are you quite satisfied? Thanks !!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
You can get them in your local holland and barrets, you take two after a meal and they are supposed to stop sweet cravings. I done this yesterday and I must say Iam impressed only after one day. On wikipedia it says vitamin B helps increase metabolism, maintains healthy skin and muscle tone and it enhances immune and nervous system function. The only downside it that it turns your urine bright yellow (sorry to be disgusting here lol). I will keep taking them and I will report back.

Glam8babe Iam also going to start the points diet today, how are you getting on? Do you find you are not eating or are you quite satisfied? Thanks !!

they sound quite like the hoodia tablets, the hollywood craze lol.. ive heard ALOT of great things about them so im gonna get some when ive got £40 (they also sell these in holland and barratt)

and ive been pretty good really, havent had chocolate much apart from one easter egg (i couldnt even eat the full thing!) ive been eating less naturally too but i still want those pills... i found out about them from this girl in australia from her diet blog Celebrity Diets » Blog Archive » » Melissa Tests It! (if you scroll down you can see her before and after pics) she took 2 types of hoodia

x.DOLLYMiX.x

The hoodia tablets sound quite good, I might take a trip into holland and barret, but £40
thmbdn.gif
that could get me 4 eyeshadows from mac haha.

miss_supra

Good luck!!!

My boyfriend and I were wondering how much a stone is in lbs because they have been showing a lot of British shows on TLC.

Girl about town

i was interested in the hoodia tablets because i watched a prog on them and they sounded the real deal.But supposedly its such an expensive ingrediant most hoodia tablets have hardly any of the hoodia in them, and there are loads of fakes around. Pharmaceutical company pfizer is trying to develop a hoodia tablet so if the other ones were genuine i don't know why they would do it. You need to be careful taking vitamin b supplements too, b vitamins should be in your diet anyway, excess vitamin B can cause toxixcity and have side effects like heart palpitations ,insomnia, yellow urine etc, we give b vitamins to alcoholics in my work because they are deficient because they don't eat, the average person does not need to take them xxxx

glam8babe

aww yeh i know about all these fake hoodia.. people sell them on ebay for like £2 and say they got them improted from africa lol, was it supersize vs superskinny the programme you seen them on? they used the ones from holland and barrat. I really fancy getting the ones that girl used (i posted the link a few posts above) she usd the pills combined with liquid and she looks fantastic!!! but its the cost which puts me off

stacylynne

eating healthy is awsome for many reasons. I have to start again myself. I do have a scale (problem w/ #'s)
I have learned no to go by the scale but go by how my clothes fit.
Maybe have you're b/f take pics of you from all angles the 1st of every month & see your progress.
I also get colonics done, which jump starts any program. I feel much better after I get them done.

glam8babe

ive done pretty well this week (apart from a couple of things lol)
well last monday i came home from my bfs.. didnt eat much, had dinner then one of them jelly pots which has less than 10 cals per pot!
then i did my workout dvd

tuesday... ate breakfast (special k cereal) i havent had breakfast in AGES because i used to get up soo late like afternoon time but now im gettng up about 9am sometimes earlier... also worked out this day and ate less but still kept my metabolism up by eating stuff often

wednesday did the same.. walked to and from college (about 30 mins there and back) also worked out but did 100 crunches which i havnt done in a while.. i could really feel it the next day

thursday did the same again... another 100 sit ups along with workout dvd

friday i didnt workout that much but still a lil bit... had a cadburys creme egg (make that 2)
ssad.gif
lol only coz i found them in the draw and i was feelin greedy but nvm

Saturday ate healthy all day until i ate a pizza for dinner
ssad.gif
then i worked out for about 30 mins after to burn at least some of the cals off

Sunday ate toast for breakfast (i like special k better it makes me feel fuller) then i had chips and chicken for dinner
ssad.gif
should have really skipped the chips!! but my mum was going out and shoved them in the oven for me
then i went to my bfs later... he ate a pizza infront of me and i didnt even get jealous lol i was happy about that... then didnt eat anything all day after that

Today got up at 1o clock (my bfs fault) im really gonna get back on track gettn up early again) had scrambled egg on toast with beans... and im going home soon so 'll have dinner and another jelly pot as a snack

really gonna go for it this week with working out... gonna do my natalie cassidy dvd at LEAST twice this week all the way through... also do my playboy workout when i come to my bfs as its quite easy but still hard enough to burn alot of cals

glam8babe

i think its also helped that the weathers been really nice (apart from snow yesterday!)
and its making me think of my holidays more wanting to look good for that.. so im pushing myself which im proud about

edubbinvan

dear glam8babe

from what i see you're on the right track!!!! keep it up :] you'll be healthy in no time!! i'm a swimming instructor and a big advocate of fitness. try joining an aquafit class, they're so high energy and use water as a natural resistance to your weight.
something i like to do from getting hungry all the time is stuff a handfull of low in sodium toasted almonds in my mouth then drink a glass of water. keeps me full for quite a while. I've also noticed that, if you include whole grains and lots of natural fiber into your diet, it keeps you full for longer as your body because your body takes longer to digest food with fiber (cellulose).

btw breakfast every morning is a really good idea!

glam8babe

thanks edubbinvan!

ive done quite good again this week (upto now anyway)
i usually do 100 crunches a night and last night i did 200.. i wanna do the britney crunch workout (hmm not what she does now haha but when she had those great abs!!) so im slowly working myself up to doing more before i can do that (its like 600 crunches for that workout)
So ill carry on doing 200 this week and next week maybe take it upto 250 or 300
Ive had one bad day with food.. well it wasnt really all day, i did eat heathy but i also found some chocolate and ate it
ssad.gif
but i worked it off later on which was ok i guess.
Today ive had special k cereal.. and im walking to college with my bf (about 30 - 40 mins) and walking all the way back.
I havent done any workout dvds this week like i said i was gonna but im gonna do one of them tonight

Patricia

i guess it's not too bad if you treat yourself sometimes to a bar or chocolate or something, it's like a little prize hehe