im gonna get fit AGAIN!

glam8babe

yeh its nice to have a treat but i had like 3
ssad.gif
lol they were only little bars but still should of had none.. or 1

Brittni

You should print out a picture of those bikinis you want and put it on your fridge. That'll do the trick. LOL.

Have you ever heard of Turbo Jam videos? Reminds me of something you'd like...very ab-defined focused...I'm probably ordering them tonight as I've heard good things about them and they look SO fun!

purrtykitty

Sounds like you're really doing well! If you're looking to help boost your metabolism, then in lieu of the Hoodia (which I tried and didn't think worked all that well) try green tea. I don't know about the UK, but you can find green tea in pill form or as different kinds of drinks. I've laid off the pills, but I've been drinking Crystal Light Peach Mango Green Tea (it's their metabolism mix) and I also got Dr. Brandt's Pomegranate Water Booster (from Sephora). The Dr. Brandt stuff was a little expensive (USD $35) but I use about 1/2 the amount it says since I like a weaker tea (one dropper in 16 oz. instead of one dropper per 8 oz.). Anyway, I drink the stuff in the morning with my breakfast to give me a bit of a boost. I think it's been helping, as I've lost weight, and I also think it's helped curb my appetite since I'm drinking so many fluids. I just don't notice being so hungry. One other final tip...I also drink a caffeinated drink while working out...which is also supposed to help boost metabolism and maximize your workout. The stuff I drink is another Crystal Light. It's Wild Strawberry (the energy mix) and I use 2 packets in 32 oz. of water. Very tasty and keeps me nice and hydrated.

Well keep up the good work...you'll meet your goal in no time!!

adela88

ive been using these natural capsuals called slim a sleeps- theyre avialable from G&G which is like a health food store
Vitamins; Affordable, High Quality and High Strength Vitamins from G&G Vitamins (Made in England)

they are brilliant!
(ive lost 3 stone in the last year and abit)

what i do is have a bowl of rice or couscous (both low in fat) so that fills me up till a few hours later when i need a fix,since the food wasnt that bad i can usually get away with having snacks throughout the day.

fafinette21

it's always hard to get on track to being healthy just because it's so much easier to do nothing! hope you're doing well with your goal. i think it's important not to get yourself down if you end up having a bad day or week. just think to yourself "i'll get back on track tomorrow/next week" and then make sure you stick to it. you're making the effort which is great!