I'm in Shock!!!!! Fake LE / MSF... and more

Literally everything she has for sale right now was at my CCO 2 weeks ago when I went.. I don't think it's fake. At least not what she's selling now, I don't know what she was selling when this was originally posted. She also has good feedback...

vegas1

I haven't looked at the pictures yet, however, I do remember one of the Graphic Garden palettes came out with the colors in a different order than they were supposed to be (also, some colors are difficult to photograph & can look totally wrong - even though authentic), so those may have hit the CCO store or recent MAC employee sale in Canada (and yes, MAC does have a sale quarterly that looks like a huge CCO sale but in Canada and they do have mismanufactured items, unboxed items, along with just overstocks and "goodbye" products). On the other hand, after seeing the fake MAC mixing mediums and Liberty of London lipsticks - anything is possible (have seen just about everything faked now, including "To The Beach" mascara, which didn't even come out in that collection, but they faked the packaging)!

vegas1

Okay, I see the concern over the Fresh Cut palette. The colors listed are NOT colors from that palette at all, however, the colors themselves (just not the color names) - are correct (maybe not the best photo so the colors are off just alittle bit but they are better than some pictures I've seen). I wonder if she used a previous listing & just forgot to change the color list in the description (but she has sold several this way)?

BellaItalia1969

Im not really a palette person,being bit scatty i have dropped few and the whole lot was fit only for a bin,so i stick now to single items.Some of the faked stuff is just truly tacky,some is almost an exact copy of the real thing...i saw these eyeshadow palettes on Ebay UK,wth are they?
greengrin.gif

That outer packaging looks like something out of Friday the 13th
thmbdn.gif

Item number:110593950508MAC 4 EYE SHADOW COLOUR TRIP PALETTE NEW BNIB AJS668
mac_addict.gif

%21B4eS2EgCWk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKiEEyWcJ%21mnIBMqDfmq7nw%7E%7E_35.JPG
Please wait
Image not available