i'm not accepting that Gladiola doesn't look right .

urbanD0LL

wtf ?!! i mean clown-like much ?! i love the color too much , i don't want to return it but seems like i'll have too . any suggestions ?
excuse the non fresh face and hair .

cry.gif

TISH1124

It just looks like it is applied to heavily....and once you make your face up it will look better I think...I tone mine done with a liner first...I used Plum and I also used Vino lightly applied

TISH1124

Try applying it lighter and then blot it ...and see how you like it..I personally can't wear it without a liner..it looks the same way on me

ClaireAvril

Tish said it. Lip products can look off when your face isn't made up. When you do.. just do a little at a time. Use magenta liner. its basically the same colour (i'm thinking of girl about town, I know this colour is close to it) I will just make it a bit neater around the lip lines (or clean up with a q-tip)... but i know this colour will look good on you! I love girl about town..

urbanD0LL

well i tried it on lightly ( because i did put like a good 4 coat on the pictures ) and it looks better now . thanks !!

aziajs

I agree with Tish and Brownsuga, with a lip color that bright you need a liner to give it dimension and make it blend into your skin more. Otherwise you'll look like your lips are trying to escape from your face. I think it will look better with liner and some gloss.

urbanD0LL

LOL @ the lips running away from the face , that's exactly what's happening in the pictures . okay seems like there's alot suggesting lip liner , so the lip liner has to be what color ? And ClaireAvril, I can't stand Girl About Town on me , it's nice but it leans more towards the red .

TISH1124

I hate GAT on me too....But I like Gladiola....To tone it down I would say Nightmoth, Vino etc....

GlamYOURUs

I honestly love it on you! You remind me of the model in the promo for Sugar Sweet with the lips. lol You just need to do the whole look b/c a color like this will not look good on a neutral face. And sheer it out, it will look stunning.

I tried this at the counter and it looked horrid on me. I have yellow undertones so it didn't match too well with my complexion. It looked more purple than pink on me.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
You remind me of the model in the promo for Sugar Sweet with the lips. lol

wondering.gif
Ummmmm.....that is not a good look! LOL

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
wondering.gif
Ummmmm.....that is not a good look! LOL

Not overall. But the model is gorgeous and exotic. urbanDOLL has lovely features, she just needs to add to the look and Gladiola will hold its own.
yes.gif