IMATS NYC 2014 April 11-13th

lele86

i almost missed out was waiting until i got paid they had the 2 day pass last month then when i emailed them they said they dont do it no more but it was just up there last month missed saturday the day i really wanted to go but i guess sunday should b fun too

Andrea Diaz

Hey! So I'm going on Saturday and I'm going alone since I'm flying from Salt Lake City, Utah and i want to go with a group or anyone else that is going alone!

honey on boost

I went to buy them earlier this week and Sunday was sold out too. Guess I'm just going to have to go to the makeup show instead :(

darkpearl

going to imats on sunday. sat was sold out
blah.gif

i will be most likely solo as none of my friends are as passionate as i am (unless its time to try taking my make up) lol anyways i would love company so if anyone is going on sunday and wanna hook up ( not hook up "hook up" ) please know i am interested lol. it will be my first but i have been researching. lol
anyone.gif
cheerleader.gif

mosha010

blah.gif

i will be most likely solo as none of my friends are as passionate as i am (unless its time to try taking my make up) lol anyways i would love company so if anyone is going on sunday and wanna hook up ( not hook up "hook up" ) please know i am interested lol. it will be my first but i have been researching. lol
anyone.gif
cheerleader.gif
I'm going Sunday! And I think @texasbeauty is too. A few other girls got earlier tickets but I slept on It too :( anyway! Will totally get together and obsess over makeup. My friends aren't as obsessed as us specktrans are haha

lele86

blah.gif

anyone.gif
cheerleader.gif
im going sunday..one of my friends brought one dont know if shes going so im going solo as well

darkpearl

im going sunday..one of my friends brought one dont know if shes going so im going solo as well
ok, so when you are sure wwhat you want to do PM me so we could exchange contacts. it would be sure nice to have someone to experience it with.
yahoo.gif

KaysWays

Hey ladies!! I live here in NYC and I am soooo mad they sold out so quickly. I went last year and had a great time. Soo wish I gould go to any of the days but I just may do the makeup show instead now

mosha010

Hey love! I'm sorry u didn't get tix. I actually wish I was going to the makeup show but I don't have a pro card so :(

honey on boost

Hey ladies!! I live here in NYC and I am soooo mad they sold out so quickly. I went last year and had a great time. Soo wish I gould go to any of the days but I just may do the makeup show instead now
That's what I'll be doing. Wondering if I want to do NYC or just wait until it comes to orlando.

DILLIGAF

That's what I'll be doing. Wondering if I want to do NYC or just wait until it comes to orlando.
I believe that I will be going to the Makeup Show as well . My friend went to the Makeup Show in Orlando last year and she said that its no way near as large as the NYC event.

KaysWays

Come to NyC!!!
I believe that I will be going to the Makeup Show as well . My friend went to the Makeup Show in Orlando last year and she said that its no way near as large as the NYC event.
Quote:Originally Posted by honey on boost

Quote:Originally Posted by DILLIGAF

It would be my first time, It should still be fun

Latest posts