IMATS NYC 2014 April 11-13th

Lipstickdiva420

I got my tix for Sunday. In for a mini Specktra meetup
tong.gif
ok kool, I'm in for the meet up as well.
flower.gif

TaRaNeeM

I'll be at imats for the first time in my life! And I have some questions: I heard that beauty blenders and banana powders are sold in many booths which one is the cheapest?! Does inglot have discounted price at their shops if I go after imats ? :shock:

DILLIGAF

The last time I went the cheapest beauty blenders were at Alcone. They had 2 blenders for $18. I've heard that INGLOT has extended their 30% off on the day of the event in their stores provided you had your wristband on. However I didn't go to INGLOT to confirm.

Yazmin

There were a couple of booths (Naime's and I think Frends) that sell them in packs of 5 or 6 for $60. I don't remember exactly, but I always go for that deal when I go to IMATS.

TaRaNeeM

The last time I went the cheapest beauty blenders were at Alcone. They had 2 blenders for $18. I've heard that INGLOT has extended their 30% off on the day of the event in their stores provided you had your wristband on.  However I didn't go to INGLOT to confirm. 
I hope inglot will do the same this year!! Have you guys tried their new blushes?! I mean the pan with two colors inside?!

TaRaNeeM

There were a couple of booths (Naime's and I think Frends) that sell them in packs of 5 or 6 for $60.  I don't remember exactly, but I always go for that deal when I go to IMATS.
Oh I'd love to get the six pack for me and my friend! Thanks :eyelove:

butterflyeyes

I don't know how I missed this thread lol. I'll be there Friday for pro night and Sunday. Missed out on Saturday tickets so I originally got 2 Sunday tickets for me and a friend...didn't apply for the Pro Card until after that. Once I got approved I could have opted for a Saturday ticket or a 2-day pass BUT I couldn't get an extra ticket for my friend so I decided not to be evil lol. Thought about it though :devil: but it would have been wrong to leave her at the hotel by herself. Would love to meet be a part of any Specktra meet up!

TaRaNeeM

I don't know how I missed this thread lol. I'll be there Friday for pro night and Sunday. Missed out on Saturday tickets so I originally got 2 Sunday tickets for me and a friend...didn't apply for the Pro Card until after that. Once I got approved I could have opted for a Saturday ticket or a 2-day pass BUT I couldn't get an extra ticket for my friend so I decided not to be evil lol. Thought about it though :devil: but it would have been wrong to leave her at the hotel by herself. Would love to meet be a part of any Specktra meet up!
Oh is there something called "Specktra meeting" !!!!!! :eyelove:

mosha010

There Is. A few of us are doing a round up on which days were going so we can meet up. I'm thinking of doing an awesome Specktra sign so we take a pic. Or for when we meet famous gurus (I still laugh at that term) ... You guys can pretend you don't know me when I meet doe Deere and touch creepily her hair.

mosha010

Ok so I won tickets to imats. And I get to take a guest with me. So I started a thread for a quick giveaway and I'll choose at Random who I'll take. No you're not obliged to stay w me all day lmao chances are I'll be doing some of the seminars and a lot of lines for stuff anyway but I rather a fellow Specktra sister gets the opportunity to go since none of my friends like makeup as much as i do. And I don't want to sell it or anything that creepy !

Lipstickdiva420

There were a couple of booths (Naime's and I think Frends) that sell them in packs of 5 or 6 for $60. I don't remember exactly, but I always go for that deal when I go to IMATS.

Thanks for the booths I might check out it out.
Quote: Originally Posted by butterflyeyes

I don't know how I missed this thread lol. I'll be there Friday for pro night and Sunday. Missed out on Saturday tickets so I originally got 2 Sunday tickets for me and a friend...didn't apply for the Pro Card until after that. Once I got approved I could have opted for a Saturday ticket or a 2-day pass BUT I couldn't get an extra ticket for my friend so I decided not to be evil lol. Thought about it though
devil.gif
but it would have been wrong to leave her at the hotel by herself. Would love to meet be a part of any Specktra meet up!
I'll be there Friday night as well because I go my pro card late.

Lipstickdiva420

There Is. A few of us are doing a round up on which days were going so we can meet up. I'm thinking of doing an awesome Specktra sign so we take a pic. Or for when we meet famous gurus (I still laugh at that term) ... You guys can pretend you don't know me when I meet doe Deere and touch creepily her hair.
A sigh is great to take a pic with make up gurus.

butterflyeyes

Just saw this on eBay (was curious to see how out of hand the ticket prices had become). I expected it to be bad but THIS is insanity! If you spend that much on a ticket I really hope you were planning on buying a couple thousand dollars on products to make the ticket worth it lol
00d34a0e_image.jpeg

Latest posts