IMATS NYC 2014 April 11-13th

butterflyeyes

c6fcf058_image.jpeg
Pro Night haul: SugarPill - pro palette, Chroma Lust loose shadows (Tiara, Smitten, Magpie), and @#$%! Single shadow Lime Crime- Wicked, Suedeberry, and Pink Velvet Velvetines and Cancer zodiac glitter Alcone makeup removers (think I actually like these a lot better than the MAC wipes) OCC - 4 lip tars for @smileyt06
a157ec81_image.jpeg
Sunday's haul: Make Up For Ever - brushes, HD Foundation, HD Primer, and HD blushes (520, 420, 515, 315). Cozzette - Brushes, aromatherapy brush cleaner, and an Infinite Makeup square Royal and Langnickel - brushes Lit Cosmetics - Superfly holographic glitter Jordan Liberty/Liberty Republic lashes (6 pair)

Lipstickdiva420

Nice haul!! I got a liptars as well lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by butterflyeyes

Pro Night haul:
SugarPill - pro palette, Chroma Lust loose shadows (Tiara, Smitten, Magpie), and @#$%! Single shadow

Lime Crime- Wicked, Suedeberry, and Pink Velvet Velvetines and Cancer zodiac glitter

Alcone makeup removers (think I actually like these a lot better than the MAC wipes)

OCC - 4 lip tars for @smileyt06

Sunday's haul:
Make Up For Ever - brushes, HD Foundation, HD Primer, and HD blushes (520, 420, 515, 315).

Cozzette - Brushes, aromatherapy brush cleaner, and an Infinite Makeup square

Royal and Langnickel - brushes

Lit Cosmetics - Superfly holographic glitter

Jordan Liberty/Liberty Republic lashes (6 pair)
nice haul!!

Tashaboo

@butterflyeyes omg you have the cozette brushes!!! Did he have a discount or was it like 15%??

I think next year I will be going to the nyc one and not the LA.. LA was cool but realistically I can only do one or the other.. I kinda want to do one in like London.. That seems like it would be interesting and most likely a lot pricier due to the currency exchange but its the experience!!!!

MUAddict

c6fcf058_image.jpeg
Pro Night haul: SugarPill - pro palette, Chroma Lust loose shadows (Tiara, Smitten, Magpie), and @#$%! Single shadow Lime Crime- Wicked, Suedeberry, and Pink Velvet Velvetines and Cancer zodiac glitter Alcone makeup removers (think I actually like these a lot better than the MAC wipes) OCC - 4 lip tars for @smileyt06
a157ec81_image.jpeg
Sunday's haul: Make Up For Ever - brushes, HD Foundation, HD Primer, and HD blushes (520, 420, 515, 315). Cozzette - Brushes, aromatherapy brush cleaner, and an Infinite Makeup square Royal and Langnickel - brushes Lit Cosmetics - Superfly holographic glitter Jordan Liberty/Liberty Republic lashes (6 pair)
Totally jealous of your Sugarpill and Limecrime haul! I'm waiting for them to launch the pro palette and Sparkle baby shadows online.

butterflyeyes

@butterflyeyes  omg you have the cozette brushes!!! Did he have a discount or was it like 15%?? I think next year I will be going to the nyc one and not the LA.. LA was cool but realistically I can only do one or the other.. I kinda want to do one in like London.. That seems like it would be interesting and most likely a lot pricier due to the currency exchange but its the experience!!!! 
I think the discount in general for Cozzette was 30% but when he saw my makeup artist mag pro card he gave me a better discount.

butterflyeyes

Totally jealous of your Sugarpill and Limecrime haul! I'm waiting for them to launch the pro palette and Sparkle baby shadows online.
Luckily I hit both of them up on pro night. Pretty sure I wouldn't have had the patience for Lime Crime on the general days. The line was bad pro night only because they only had 3 people working the booth but Sunday...the line was out of the door the whole time I was there. I had intended on going back to get something else but when I saw that line I said nevermind lol. SugarPill was quick pro night but on Sunday it was packed. I'd love to go to the LA one but NY is easier for me to get to...although I would love if they would add Atlanta to their shows. I absolutely would love to go to the London one but that would take some serious planning lol

MUAddict

I had my tickets but things happened at the last min and I had to miss out. :( Def next year though. I was there last year on both Saturday and Sunday but Sunday wasn't as hectic. I think it def had to do with all the awesome new vendors that came this yr. I want the suedeberry and pink velvet velvetines but I just heard that those weren't discounted at the show.

MUAddict

Luckily I hit both of them up on pro night. Pretty sure I wouldn't have had the patience for Lime Crime on the general days. The line was bad pro night only because they only had 3 people working the booth but Sunday...the line was out of the door the whole time I was there. I had intended on going back to get something else but when I saw that line I said nevermind lol. SugarPill was quick pro night but on Sunday it was packed. I'd love to go to the LA one but NY is easier for me to get to...although I would love if they would add Atlanta to their shows. I absolutely would love to go to the London one but that would take some serious planning lol
Oooops! Forgot to quote you on my comment above.

Tashaboo

I'd love to go to the LA one but NY is easier for me to get to...although I would love if they would add Atlanta to their shows. I absolutely would love to go to the London one but that would take some serious planning lol
u know what... I am actually surprised they don't have atl on there.... that would honestly be an easier one for me to get to as well. but I love cozzette brushes... I was hoping he was going to be there in LA but should have checked the roster first lol. But ya 30% is excellent!!!

DILLIGAF

u know what... I am actually surprised they don't have atl on there.... that would honestly be an easier one for me to get to as well. but I love cozzette brushes... I was hoping he was going to be there in LA but should have checked the roster first lol. But ya 30% is excellent!!!
I've often wondered also why Atlanta does not have a MAC Pro either. I have a few Cozzette brushes from my 2nd time at NYC IMATS. I love the crease brushes!

butterflyeyes

I had my tickets but things happened at the last min and I had to miss out. :( Def next year though. I was there last year on both Saturday and Sunday but Sunday wasn't as hectic. I think it def had to do with all the awesome new vendors that came this yr. I want the suedeberry and pink velvet velvetines but I just heard that those weren't discounted at the show.
Yes I definitely think the addition of some new vendors helped make the crowd bigger this time around. Pro Night was pure insanity compared to what happens in LA (according to the new vendors). The line was snaked outside AND inside....something you expect for the general admission days. And no, the Velvetines were NOT on sale. Everything else Lime Crime had was though. I was disappointed by that but I went ahead and got them after waiting in that line lol.
They definitely need to show some love to Atlanta.
 I've often wondered also why Atlanta does not have a MAC Pro either. I have a few Cozzette brushes from my 2nd time at NYC IMATS. I love the crease brushes!
Atl not having a MAC Pro annoys me to no end. It's bad enough that the only MAC stores we have are in Atlanta for the whole state...(not counting dept store counters). I only had one Cozzette brush before now and love it. I'm picky about my brushes so I prefer to touch them first before buying...that's the only reason I held out. I'll be ordering the Wayne Goss brushes soon after trying them at IMATS. They weren't on sale so I wasn't in a hurry lol

lele86

Gasp! Fiend! Those lip tar r so pretty! Nice haul!!
lol...i dont own any and thanks so .. i figured y not get them since there $10 dollars wish i had more money and knew they were going to be there because and excepted credit cause i would of been doing some maxing out lol

butterflyeyes

lol...i dont own any and thanks so .. i figured y not get them since there $10 dollars wish i had more money and knew they were going to be there because and excepted credit cause i would of been doing some maxing out lol
Was their machine down? Because they took cards...when I got the 4 lip tars for a fellow member I used my card. Actually used my card at almost every booth (was easier than pulling out cash).

lele86

i already brung my cash and left the other plastics home.. didnt want to spend to much when i was in journal square i took my money out the bank

butterflyeyes

This is so off topic (well sorta...I got this at IMATS so maybe it counts lol), but I LOVE MUFE's HD Second Skin blush! And I don't usually love or like cream blushes by any brand.

Shars

Hey Ladies. Anybody planning on attending IMATS NY this year? It seems from the previous posts that both days is a good idea but not a must. I have to finalise my list of must haves and compare to the expected discounts to confirm whether both days make sense. I kind of want to go both days for the fun and the experience though lol.

butterflyeyes

Hey Ladies. Anybody planning on attending IMATS NY this year? It seems from the previous posts that both days is a good idea but not a must. I have to finalise my list of must haves and compare to the expected discounts to confirm whether both days make sense. I kind of want to go both days for the fun and the experience though lol.
I plan on going again this year. Last year I only went on pro night and Sunday (my friend was only able to get a Sunday ticket and I didn't want to leave her in the hotel room alone on Saturday) but if you can afford both days and want to really soak in everything then I would definitely say go for it. If your only reason for going is to buy products then Saturday is your best bet. If you wait until Sunday you risk popular items being sold out.

Latest posts