Infractions?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
where do you see if you have an infraction?

You can see it in your User CP and also in your public profile. (Take a look in my public profile). You get yellow or red points, for example for chatter in a swatch thread
winks.gif
The points will be expired after some time.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
You can see it in your User CP and also in your public profile. (Take a look in my public profile). You get yellow or red points, for example for chatter in a swatch thread
winks.gif
The points will be expired after some time.

Only you and Staff should be able to see them listed in your public profile.

iluffyew769769

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Only you and Staff should be able to see them listed in your public profile.

That's good to know. I saw that and thought "oh no! Now everyone's going to know I screwed up!" haha

Thanks!

trollydolly

i found it extremely embarrasing when i got an infraction for oversized images because everyone can see it on your profile. it was the first time i had done it and i wasnt aware the images were oversized. i think that this particular rule should be a bit more widespread because not everyone who has posted oversized images has recieved an infraction. and it did worry me until it expired tbh, and its still on my profile.

nunu

trollydolly you are the only one who can see the infraction on your profile, no one else. I also had one but it's only visible to me not to others. Hope this makes sence.

gigglegirl

only you see it on your profile. we don't know. i can't see anything about that on your profile.

i believe someone already said this above.

edit: nunu posted at the same time!

trollydolly

thanks girls! i didnt realise, just goes to show i am a bit dumb when its comes to computers lol i thought everyone could see it in my profile because i could

MsChrys79

I got one today for oversized photos....I didn't even know we got INFRACTIONS!!! I didn't get a warning I got an INFRACTION THAT NEVER EXPIRES!!! and 1 point.....

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChrys79
I got one today for oversized photos....I didn't even know we got INFRACTIONS!!! I didn't get a warning I got an INFRACTION THAT NEVER EXPIRES!!! and 1 point.....

Quoting my PM to you:
Hi, I have noticed that some of the pictures in your For Sale thread do not meet the guidelines. Quoting the guidelines “The maximum height of a picture should only be 800 pixels or less. The width may be 640 pixels or less. (800h x 640w).” If they are promptly re-sized, the infraction will be reversed. Please PM me once you have done so.
Thanks, Dawn (Specktra Jr. Admin)

And linking to the image size guidelines
http://specktra.net/f182/maximum-ima...18-07-a-51042/

BTW, your infraction was reversed since you removed the oversized pictures along with the complete contents of your thread. All we ask is that the guidelines are followed, which you agreed to doing when joining. As you can see, I asked to be PM'd when you re-sized the pictures and I would reverse the infraction.

wifey806

don't feel bad guys. my 1st was for chatter in the swatch forums. For some reason I thought that if it was a little subtopic (i.e. 1) not made by a mod 2) not a sticky and 3)not with that big glittering warning not to chat lol) then comments were okay. that one never expires (whoops!)

and 2nd was for a pic being too large. that's my fault for thinking i could eyeball it!! lolol "yulp, that looks about less than 600 pixels across..."
smiles.gif
at least that one expires so i don't have to be reminded of my stupidity...