Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

Richelle83

Awesome! Thanx for showing us your goodies.
love.gif
I'm loving the purples palette the most.

No problem! Cannot wait to finish the purple one!

Rei79

Does anyone uses the YSM cream foundation?? I am thinking of getting 1 online but not sure of my shade.. can anyone help?? I am now using Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua 30, or MUFE HD in 118..

Thanks!

lenchen

heads up guys, I just got back from Inglot, and the prices went up slightly with the inglot freedom system. the 10 palette is now $64 the 4 palette is $29 the 5 palette is $35.

lenchen

It's been that way since the rainbow shadow debut. No more discounts on the palette and each shadow is 5.00.

yes, I understand that, but the prices then were no discounts on the palettes, each shadow is 5.00, the 10 palette were 60.00, the 5 palette 30, the 4 palette 25, etc.. the prices went up a couple of dollars since the rainbow shadow debut.

Romina1

I thought Inglot was not available in my country and last night while driving, I saw a store named Inglot... I checked their website and surprisingly there is a store here, maybe it's new, I had never seen it before. Now I am checking the website and their products planning my first visit. It gives me the impression that they dupe other brands by their packaging and products, MAC, Bobbi Brown, MUFE... Any recommendations? must-haves?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I thought Inglot was not available in my country and last night while driving, I saw a store named Inglot... I checked their website and surprisingly there is a store here, maybe it's new, I had never seen it before. Now I am checking the website and their products planning my first visit. It gives me the impression that they dupe other brands by their packaging and products, MAC, Bobbi Brown, MUFE... Any recommendations? must-haves?

I think, on average, they make some of the best matte eye shadows on the market. They have some lovely shimmer ones too, particularly in their range of greys, but the matte shadows are a dream to work with- soft, pigmented, easy to blend.

princess sarah

I adore inglot... by far some of the best shadows i have used along the lines of Sugarpill and Mac. I find these can be even better than times than mac because of the pigmentation, soft butter shadows and sooooooooo easy to blend.

I have a 20 palette of colours and a 5 palette of neutral/black. Im about to start my second 20 palette for colours. I have a mixture of mattes, AMC and DS colours, and i find i reach for it nearly every day for at least one of the colours to wear. i have some pastels and bright colours!!

I would recomend going down there and swatching everything, every time i go there i leave with both my arms COVERED in colours.

martiangurll

Does anyone know if the singles are depotable and fit in any palettes, like a Z palette??? And these can be ordered from Macy's now? What about Sephora. Where do you ladies usually order Inglot from????

Richelle83

Does anyone know if the singles are depotable and fit in any palettes, like a Z palette??? And these can be ordered from Macy's now? What about Sephora. Where do you ladies usually order Inglot from????

I would imagine they are depotable(it's cheaper to get freedom system singles if you don't already know). Certain Macy's stores will be getting Inglot, no news on Sephora and I've only been able to get them from Inglots website.

So far here is the list of Macy's getting Inglot. More are supposed to be listed but this is all they have on FB.
Macy's Fashion Show(Vegas)
Macy's Water Tower(Chicago)
Fashion Valley(San Diego)
South Coast Plaza(Costa Mesa)
Union Square(San Francisco)

XxMoOmOoxX

I would imagine they are depotable(it's cheaper to get freedom system singles if you don't already know). Certain Macy's stores will be getting Inglot, no news on Sephora and I've only been able to get them from Inglots website.

So far here is the list of Macy's getting Inglot. More are supposed to be listed but this is all they have on FB.
The Macy's at Herald Square (New York) carries Inglot too.
thmbup.gif

Shypo

I just hauled several glosses, lipsticks, 2 gel liners, a luminizer and a highlighter powder. I have so many shadows that I skipped those this trip. This is one of my favorite brands.

In terms of previous posts, if anyone has a dupe of CYY, it would be Inglot, but I don't know if they do for sure. And I love the luminizers. There are several different shades and I love the texture. I'm also a foundation fan - I use the liquid and actually bought my second bottle (which I RARELY ever do).

shellygrrl

Staff member
The closest I can see, from Inglot's website, is #60 from the Slim Gel Lipsticks. But even then it doesn't look to be as bright as Candy Yum Yum.

martiangurll

sweet.png
thank you ladies--looks like another wallet drainer in effect soon...but I love to be enabled

L281173

I just hauled several glosses, lipsticks, 2 gel liners, a luminizer and a highlighter powder. I have so many shadows that I skipped those this trip. This is one of my favorite brands.

In terms of previous posts, if anyone has a dupe of CYY, it would be Inglot, but I don't know if they do for sure. And I love the luminizers. There are several different shades and I love the texture. I'm also a foundation fan - I use the liquid and actually bought my second bottle (which I RARELY ever do).

The gel liners are fabulous. You have to try the eyeshadow. They are hot.