Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

Shypo

^^ LOL!! I have over 100 of their shadows.....LOVE them!! I'm definitely a devotee....and I too love the TS store!!

coffee1

I am going to be in Las Vegas in a couple months and I'm definitely going to check out the Inglot store. I already have a couple eyeshadows (ordered online) - what else is good? What lipstick formulas do you all recommend?

singrsling

If you want very a very inexpensive way to try Inglot lippies, buy some of their round lip pans (which by the way fit into ELF and MAC palettes perfectly).They are $4 each (for now!) and are an excellent value. I personally am not thrilled with their regular lipsticks, and the round ones are very opaque. I have about 15 of those and mix and match to get my own shade - love them!
You can't go wrong with their shadows and lip products! The prices are a steal, but you should buy quickly, because they can't stay this low for long...and I own about 28 shadows. The quality is superb, better than most other cosmetics companies at many times the price. I always get the refillable pans for $5 each, so they are an even better deal.

mjacqueline

I have been eyeing their eye shadows for some time now. I have no access to a store so I can only rely on on line swatches and the website itself. The number of colours are amazing and overwhelming at the same time. I just got a friend to buy me 11 eye shadows to try, I can't wait to get them to take a look.

meleftie

I took the plunge and ordered a total of 20 eyeshadows along with 2 - 10 pan palettes. Most of the colors I LOVE but was difficult choosing based on that color square on the website.
What are some must have colors?

singrsling

there are so many shades in every color you could possibly almost imagine, that it's hard to tell you what shades are must-haves. Here's some I have that I love, but it also depends upon what shades you gravitate towards, but the good thing is that you can buy some shades you wouldn't normally try as pops of color or to try something different.

Some of my faves:

428-pearl violet, 482-shimmer navy,433-green bronze pearl, 53-brown gray w/sparkle, 446-plummy pearl, 379-matte lilac, 433-pearl khaki,338-deep teal matte,12-orangey rust pearl, 498-deep pearl gray, 420,-MAC moth brown dupe, 460-lite brown taupe, 57-forest green, 390-matte beige

Even if you have ordered shades that you dont' think will liek, try them anyway, or you can always swap them! They are very popular on the swap sites.
You should also try the lip pans for $4 a pop - they are all quite opaque, and I mix the colors sometimes to make my own shade. They wear so well that I sometimes dont' even use lipliner, and I have small wrinkles around my lips. Remember, these are the PANS, not the lipstick bullets nor glosses.

Good luck!

princess sarah

Definately, you can buy just the eyeshadows from the store and put them in your own palette.

But the inglot palettes are really good and sturdy quality

Does anyone know if the singles are depotable and fit in any palettes, like a Z palette??? And these can be ordered from Macy's now? What about Sephora. Where do you ladies usually order Inglot from????

princess sarah

Definately, you can buy just the eyeshadows from the store and put them in your own palette.

But the inglot palettes are really good and sturdy quality

Does anyone know if the singles are depotable and fit in any palettes, like a Z palette??? And these can be ordered from Macy's now? What about Sephora. Where do you ladies usually order Inglot from????

cno64

It seems that Inglot has really picked up steam; I've been hearing a lot of "buzz" about it lately.
I'm crazy for neutral eyeshadows, and my mouth literally fell open the first time I went to Inglot's U.S. site, and saw their eyeshadow selection.
So far, I've only bought one Inglot eyeshadow, from eBay, but I plan to start ordering from the site soon, if I can verify that Inglot is cruelty-free.
I must admit that I find the "Freedom System" a little bewildering, but I have a horrible feeling that I'll eventually get budget-blowingly good at it.

cno64

I love their eyeshadows! I've acquired 80 shadows since Black Friday!

oh, my; I feel like a slacker, now!
So far, I have only Matte 363, with Mattes 344 and 348 on the way.
I could EASILY imagine dropping hundreds of dollars on Inglot, though. The color selection is INSANE!
Is it my imagination, or did Inglot sort of come out of nowhere?

cno64

but I love to be enabled
And we love to enable!
devil.gif

I just got an e-mail to the effect that my first Inglot order is on its way! <almost wets self>
It includes eyeshadows 344 and 348, both Mattes.
Anybody here have those?

katred

Specktra Bestie
oh, my; I feel like a slacker, now! So far, I have only Matte 363, with Mattes 344 and 348 on the way.
I could EASILY imagine dropping hundreds of dollars on Inglot, though. The color selection is INSANE!
Is it my imagination, or did Inglot sort of come out of nowhere?

I think they got a big boost when they started moving into the US more. It's funny, because we've had a store here in Montreal for ages and I never heard anything about them on the net. They really are a remarkable brand, though and their price-to-quality ratio is amazing. Their shade range is better than Mac or MUFE, which is really saying something.

FYI, as amazing as their shadows are, don't forget about their lipsticks, which are also really nice. Lighter colours tend to be a little less even in application, but the medium-to-deep shades are incredibly smooth, last well and are soft on the lips.

cno64

Their shade range is better than Mac or MUFE, which is really saying something.

I agree. Inglot shade range is mind-boggling!
jawdrop.gif
Can anyone recommend a light-to-medium matte grayish taupe shadow; sort of like a matte version of MAC Clue?
Tell me Inglot has one like that!

cno64

Yay! those look beautiful!!
I loooove them, and am already plotting my next Inglot purchase!
Matte 344 is kind of like MAC Quarry, only better pigmented and smoother
Matte 348 is a medium-to-deep absolutely matte true grey
Matte 363 is a deep taupe brown, with maybe a sliiiight plum/mauve cast; it reminds me a bit of MAC Handwritten.
In fact, those (and I was one) who wish MAC offered more shades in its wonderful Matte Squared formula should check out Inglot; their mattes are superb, and are offered in a huge selection of shades.

cno64

I'm expecting my second Inglot order tomorrow, and I can hardly wait!
I got grays this time; Matte 358, DS 502, Pearl 454.
I'm Inglotoxicated!
MAC who?