Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

Richelle83

I've been looking around and haven't seen any rumblings of an increase this year. They were sneaky with not really increasing the prices just making the palette full price, but peeps in uk really got an increase, hope it won't happen here for a while at least.

duku

Used to be at the beginning of INGLOT's popularity the pricing was as follows:

$50 for a 10 pan palette INCLUDING the 10 shadows that went in it.

I know that currently its $14 for the empty palette and $5 per shadow ($7 if you choose rainbow) making for a total of $64. Other products that weren't part of the freedom system went up maybe a $1 or so. I believe there are videos on YouTube about the increase and how unhappy the beauty community was with it when it was first proposed. I for one wouldn't be surprised if INGLOT increased it prices again all the other brands do it with less pomp and circumstance. Notice how MAC has gotten us used to paying $20 for a shadow.
I think a ten pan palette with the shadows costs £53 here, £8 for the palette and £4.50 per shadow.

mac_aiken

So stoked! Just found out that my Macy's will be getting Inglot soon. I predict I will be on this board alot. LOL

cno64

Can anyone suggest an Inglot dupe for MAC Seedling/Omega?
My precious Seedling has started to chip away, and I know its days are numbered.
I'd LOOOOVE to find an Inglot shadow that's at least close to the same color!

vala

I went into an inglot store with a friend since she was thinking of purchasing a palette and it's currently on sale. 10 palette for 79$ CAD. I was swatching away and the products are very pigmented. Now I'm thinking of buying one...but I know I shouldn't...

Pinkdollface

I wish inglot was cheaper online here. It's so stupid, because online we pay €80 for a 10 pallete and in the amsterdam store €65 like WTH why online €15 more?! If it wasn't such a big different i would have already gotten more inglot, but now i won't buy online.

cno64

The DS (Double Sparkle) those are the glittery ones
So far, I have only one Double Sparkle, 502, and while there is a scattering of glitter in the formula, the glitter is finely milled, and the "base" of the shadow is smooth, creamy matte.
I use it like a matte.
In fact, DS 502 reminds me quite a bit of my beloved, discontinued MAC Velour.

AudreyNicole

Looks like the palettes increased in price today... they were the old prices yesterday...

Now the 20 pan palette is $23, the 10 is $16, and the 5 is $11. That is crazy for an EMPTY palette. One of the reasons that I love Inglot is because of their affordable pricing... looks like that is changing rapidly.

Richelle83

Do you happen to know how many fit in the Z palette?

I see you are in Tampa! I live in Pasco County :)
Ha! Hi neighbor
wavey.gif

Z palettes website says 18, I will try it out and see if that is accurate. I have 14 la femme blushes but the website say it can hold 15!

Yep, 18 shadows fit in a large palette...no magnets needed!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Looks like the palettes increased in price today... they were the old prices yesterday... Now the 20 pan palette is $23, the 10 is $16, and the 5 is $11.  That is crazy for an EMPTY palette.  One of the reasons that I love Inglot is because of their affordable pricing... looks like that is changing rapidly.
Supply and demand, the nature of the beast.

jaylilee

I do hope the shadows don't go up for a while. I do not mind the palette being a couple more bucks but thankfully their affordable price on the shadows keeps me coming back for more.

DILLIGAF

It looks like the shadows have already gone up. I went in on Friday and the normal square pan shadows were $6 each. They were $5 each before. Still for what you are getting I still say its worth it.

HppyLittleNinja

Does anyone know how the Inglot mattes compare with Rouge Bunny Rouge mattes?
(I hope no one throws a rock at me for making the comparison... I've never tried either brand's matte e/s formula.)
:)

cno64

the normal square pan shadows were $6 each. They were $5 each before. Still for what you are getting I still say its worth it.
I agree. The square pans are now $6.00 each online, but that still seems like a great bargain to me, especially considering the quality.
However, my most recent order took a week and a half before it was shipped, and they sent me one of the wrong eyeshadows.
E-mails go unanswered, and when I telephone, I get a recording.
It's very frustrating.